demiSweety2 -

I have one eye smaller than the other one. I want to know at what age I can a surgery - I am only 12 years old. I'm really fed up of being asked several questions, please help me.

Thanks in advance.

1 reply


You should be examined by an ophthalmologist first of all - ask your doctor for a referral.

Thank you.