- - Latest reply:  Shansia - Apr 18, 2012 at 12:58 PM
I am very overweight and have been advised to control my meals. Can you please tell me what kind of food I need to have?
Thanks in advance.
See more 

1 reply

Thank you
Honestly you must stop eating junk food, and drinking fizzy drinks. Drink at least 3 litres of water a day, only eat fresh fruit, and veg, and have a healthy well balanced low fat diet. Ask you doctor of help and support in this. Also commence daily exercise to reduce your weight, and keep it off. Good luck
Respond to Shansia