- - Latest reply: onlinedoctor
Registration date
Friday November 25, 2011
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2012
- Apr 23, 2012 at 08:51 AM
Hello,

I am 19 years old and since my dad passed away I just can't concentrate on anything. I don't even talk or go out with friends anymore. I just keep myself closed in a room and I keep looking at sky while sitting on the couch. I'm just lost while bearing in mind that my dad will never come back.
See more 

2 replies

Registration date
Saturday April 21, 2012
Status
Last seen
April 22, 2012
Thank you
Hello
I can understand your plight. Some day everyone must taste death. Everyone must feel the pain of losing someone he or she loves. How long ago did he pass away? It will take some time but later you'll have to move on. You'll have to lead a happy life so that he may rest in peace. You are greaving for your dad so it will just take time. All the best to you
Respond to froddy100
Registration date
Friday November 25, 2011
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2012
Thank you
Hello,

this is a very natural behavior and you need to get over it as life continues.
These words could seem harsh to you but you have to keep on moving with your life. Keeping your eyes to the sky won't help to have him back. Why not talk to your mother ? But also you need to know that this is the normal process while mourning someone.
So take your time to accept that he is gone but still look at others who are still alive and who loves you.
Respond to onlinedoctor