- - Latest reply: Swiftybird
Registration date
Tuesday June 21, 2011
Status
Last seen
May 15, 2012
- Apr 25, 2012 at 03:59 AM
Hello,
I am a worried mother whose child is ill. My little girl was complaining about dizziness and lost of vision several times and we thought that it was due to stress or too much work at school. She's been having same for a long period of time and then the dizziness stopped completely, leaving only the lost of vision that happens several times a day.

She find herself in the darkness seeing nothing and we have already schedule an appointment for complete and general exams in a private hospital, but can anyone tell me what it could be please?
See more 

Your reply

2 replies

Registration date
Wednesday April 25, 2012
Status
Last seen
April 25, 2012
Thank you
Hello this is indeed very annoying and sad for your daughter. You are right to take her for general exams but this could be due to hypotension that causes the loss of vision. Either there is a problem with the heart or a scan of the brain is required too. How old is she? Just let us know about the results. Good luck
Respond to Goblines
Registration date
Tuesday June 21, 2011
Status
Last seen
May 15, 2012
Thank you
Hello
Yes I agree your child must be assessed urgently. The black outs where her vision is effected could be low blood sugar, and a normal faint or it could be something more serious. Why not take her to the paediatric A&E of your local hospital for a check up now to be safe and sure. Good luck
Respond to Swiftybird