Allergic reaction to tap water

- - Latest reply:  Vasee - Apr 26, 2012 at 03:13 PM
I believe that I have allergy from tap water because each time that I drink tap water from home, I get sick. I will have diarrhea. Can someone please tell me what to do?
Thanks in advance.
See more 

1 reply

Thank you
It may be the situation but there's also the possibility that there's bacteria in the water causing you to get ill. Nevertheless, you will have to get to a doctor in order to have a clear diagnosis. You must stick to bottled water if you are abroad
Good luck.
Respond to Vasee