Under the skin

- - Latest reply:  Ruis - Apr 29, 2012 at 12:50 PM
There is a lump right under my skin and it moves to the side when I press it. Can someone please tell me what's the trouble? It is situated on the right side of my neck.
See more 

1 reply

Thank you
It may be a lymph gland and you need to see your GP so he can diagnosis this for you. Take care
Respond to Ruis