Weird.

Taga - May 2, 2012 at 03:05 PM - Latest reply: kokihenry 83 Posts Friday August 18, 2017Registration date September 20, 2017 Last seen
- Aug 18, 2017 at 04:41 PM
Hello,
I used a condom when my girlfriend and I had sex yesterday but it feels weird. I cannot use this, is there anything else that you can suggest me please?
Thank you.
See more 

4 replies

Reply to this topic
+1
Helpful
ther still are diseases out there.dont trust any1.they have many differnt kinds of condoms that feel natural. try them out.and she needs to have some sort of birth control also.you bothe need to be protected.
Was this answer helpful?  
Respond to meka
Helpful
Hi,
You can convince your girlfriend to have birth control pills if you wish.
Take care.
Respond to Hb
sofiabrun 1 Posts Friday July 7, 2017Registration date July 7, 2017 Last seen - Jul 7, 2017 at 03:26 PM
Helpful
It is normal not to like condoms or not to feel anything. A lot of teens (especially teens) struggle with this issue nowadays. I heard dozens of stories about ‘not feeling anything’. The birth control pills is the solution. Talk to your girl, tell her she loves everything about her, but condoms make your sex worse than it should be. If you are afraid of any diseases, go to the doctor, even together. Do the simple check-up. There is nothing to be embarrassed about.
Respond to sofiabrun
kokihenry 83 Posts Friday August 18, 2017Registration date September 20, 2017 Last seen - Aug 18, 2017 at 04:41 PM
Helpful
Abstain from sex if you can't pay the price of protecting yourself
Respond to kokihenry