Acne on genital parts

- - Latest reply:  Flipper - May 10, 2012 at 04:06 PM
I have acne only on my genital parts, can someone please tell what I need to do for getting rid of this please?
Thanks in advance.
See more 

1 reply

Thank you
This may not be acne, but a sexually transmitted disease so go to see your GP or to an STD clinic urgently and get yourself examined. You may require treatment for this. Take care and good luck
Respond to Flipper