Infertility

- - Latest reply: MerriStar
Registration date
Saturday February 9, 2019
Last seen
February 12, 2019
- Feb 9, 2019 at 07:11 AM
Hello,
Can a man who is infertile become fertile with any kind of treatment please?
Thanks in advance.
See more 

Your reply

7 replies

Thank you
Can you please be more precise about what kind of infertility you are talking about.
Thanks in advance.
Respond to Dadi
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
February 18, 2019
Thank you
It really depends on your condition. There is male factor infertility. However, there are levels of it just like female infertility. If things are severe then that might be an issue. You just have to first visit the RE. They will do your tests and determine the root cause. After that, if it low sperm quantity or quality you could start with the vitamins. Most importantly change your diet. That resolves half of the problems. Start eating more healthily. Other than that IUI is a treatment most couples opt for when suffering from male factor infertility. For the process make sure to visit a good clinic. This matters a lot. The rate of success is high with a good clinic. Good luck to you.
mistygray
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
February 18, 2019
3 -
I agree. There are some procedures that can fix male infertility. But in some cases it is impossible. In such situations, you can consider other options. That would be IUI or IVF with donor sperm. A lot of people are doing it these days. You can choose a donor yourself from your clinic's database. I hope this was helpful.
alissonclark
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Last seen
February 9, 2019
-
Agreed. There are invitro treatments too. The most common type of infertility in males is low sperm motility. They have now discovered ways to fix this problem. The analysis is done. Sperm is treated with medicines to increase motility. It is then inserted through IUI.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
February 18, 2019
Thank you
Hi. It depends on the cause of infertility. In some cases, it is possible. Sometimes, it isn't. You should see a doctor. Your doctor will analyze your situation correctly. It is better to take an expert's advice in a situation like this. Good luck.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Last seen
February 9, 2019
Thank you
Hi. It really depends on the cause of infertility like Misty said here. But yes are ways to solve this problem. For some people, medication is enough. You should get some fertility tests done. See what the problem is. Only then you can figure out a solution for it.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
February 18, 2019
Thank you
Hi, I hope you are doing well. The two most common treatments in that scenario are IUI and IVF. Both of these are being opted by a lot of couples. IVF has a high rate of success as well. However, I would say that for the treatments it is important you visit the right doctor. While you are in between the treatment before the retrieval opt for acupuncture as well. Good luck to you. If you need help let me know.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday January 21, 2019
Last seen
February 8, 2019
Thank you
Hi there! It really depends on the condition of that man tbh. If it's related to his sperm quality or count, then yes it can be improved through different ways. First of all, add vitamins with every meal. After that make sure he's avoiding all kind of fizzy drinks, alcohol, smoking etc. That stuff can also make a huge problem for him. Tell him to exercise on daily basis and do yoga as well. That will improve his quality tbh. Just keep track of his routine. He needs to stay on a healthy routine to get better. He can even visit a clinic and get medicine for that. There are many ways to choose from. But it really depends on the condition. Good luck! Stay blessed!
Respond to DorothyP
Registration date
Saturday February 9, 2019
Last seen
February 12, 2019
Thank you
Hey Vane! Hope you are doing well. There are a lot of ways to imrprove the fertility. But it really depends on the condition of that guy. As Dorothy said healthy routine can make a huge difference. Changing diet and doing exercise daily can help a lot. But it's always better to get yourself tested first. Then the doctor can tell you the main reason behind his infertility. Then you can follow his instructions and fix that problem. Because a professional can help you in ways we can't. Good luck. Stay blessed. I hope things get better for you and your DH. Bye.
Respond to MerriStar