May 22, 2011
- - Latest reply: Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
March 23, 2019
- Mar 23, 2019 at 04:33 PM
Hello,

Is it true that when the guy is tired, it will be a girl? There are many people who have said it to me.

I want to know if it's true.

Thanks.
See more 

Your reply

9 replies

Thank you
Hello,
I have never heard this before. You must take what you get.. good luck
Respond to Mireille
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
Hey, I hope you are well. This is all myths and theories. They are deduced from few or even less than that people. I would suggest that you dont listen to them. Just visit your doctor and only listen to them. They will tell you everything at the right time. Good luck to you. Just make sure you are visiting the right doctor for your process. I am saying this based on my own personal experience. Things now are going really well and the reason for that is a good clinic. We had to research a lot before visiting them. I am glad, however, that we are on the right track. I hope things go well for you too. Sending baby dust your way. If you need help let me know.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hey, honey! This is not something you can determine, so easily. I would suggest waiting for the scans, later on. Good luck to you. I hope it is what you wish for. More importantly, I hope it all goes healthily and normally. My prayers are with you!
Respond to Rebecaa56
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Last seen
March 14, 2019
Thank you
Hello. Hope you are well. Its good to know that you are trying. I have never heard of that though. That is just one of the many myths. You can't just guess the gender of the baby. You can only find out after a few months of pregnancy. I hope this was helpful. I hope you get pregnant soon.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
I don't really believe in these things. Some people do that. I don't know if it's accurate. You can always wait to get it tested. However, I think these things aren't that important. I'm just glad you managed to get pregnant. That makes me really happy. Congratulations to you, of course. It's great to see that. You can get it checked after a couple of months, I guess. The scans will reveal whether it's a girl or a boy. You don't have to worry too much. Here's to hoping it's healthy! Good luck to you. Here's to a nice and healthy pregnancy.
Respond to Cindyyy92
Registration date
Saturday February 9, 2019
Last seen
March 1, 2019
Thank you
Hi there Emmet! I hope you are doing well. These are just stories so don't worry about it. It's not true. There are many other factors that can cause that but this is not one of them. Visit a good clinic and they will clear all your doubts. I have recently started my surrogacy at this clinic abroad. Things are looking quite good for me right now. I hope that this time it works out for me. I can't tolerate any more failures. Please pray for me. Good luck to you too. Stay blessed! Bye!
Respond to MerriStar
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Last seen
March 8, 2019
Thank you
Hey, I hope you are well. They are all superstitions. I am sure there is no scientific backup of that. Currently, you should concentrate on TTC. For how long have you been trying? Has it been more than a year? If yes then I would suggest you visit a doctor. This is something really important and shouldn't be ignored. Good luck to you. I am hoping the best for you. I myself am in the same boat as yours. I have been trying for years. However, what I have learned after all these years is that it is really important to research. Make sure the clinic is operating at a high success rate. Sending baby dust your way.
Cindyyy92
Registration date
Last seen
March 23, 2019
1 -
You're absolutely right, Gilbert. It's so important to focus on the facts. These myths and superstitions don't matter. I hope things get better for her! It's all about the baby being healthy! Best of luck to you! Thank you so much for this.
Respond to Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
I just want to wish you the best of luck. TTC can be a little tough. I hope you have better luck than I did! These things rarely matter or are true. So, don't worry about it. Gender is the least important, focus on how healthy it should be. Take care of yourself, honey!
Respond to Laura191
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hey, I hope you are well. No that is not all true. All of these things are just myths. Just work on your journey. I hope things go well. Make sure to take care of yourself on this journey. Eat well! Include all the important nutrients in your diet.
Respond to Alessia.Violet