- - Latest reply: gia9
Registration date
Saturday October 21, 2017
Status
Last seen
October 4, 2019
- Aug 20, 2019 at 08:46 PM
Hello,
Is there any solution to a low sperm count please?
Thanks in advance.
See more 

4 replies

Thank you
Hello,
You may take multivitamins supplements, stop smoking if you do, sleep for at least 8 hours and also practicing regular exercises.
Thanks in advance.
rebeccaD
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 4, 2019
-
Expanding nutrient C admission has been appeared to improve sperm motility, check, and morphology. You can up your admission by eating: citrus foods grown from the ground juices
Respond to Zigulu
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
Hey, I hope you are well. There are vitamins that you can take in order to solve the issue. However, another important thing is to avoid caffeine. Also, any alcohol and stuff like that should be avoided. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way. I hope the issue gets resolved.
rebeccaD
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 4, 2019
-
For most men, it takes somewhere in the range of 24 and 36 hours to "recharge" right subsequent to discharging and return to their ordinary sperm tally. Be that as it may, the balls are delivering new sperm constantly.
Respond to Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 4, 2019
Thank you
Anabolic steroids taken to animate muscle quality and development can make the balls therapist and sperm generation to diminish.
Respond to rebeccaD
Registration date
Saturday October 21, 2017
Status
Last seen
October 4, 2019
Thank you
I landed upon this post pretty late... so not sure if my reply will be able to help you anymore... but I'll leave it anyway for other's who might be scraping the forums for some information to deal with a similar situation. There's very less spoken and discussed on male infertility issues and how it can be ruled-out. Yes, if it's just functional change then it can be reversed. Best to take some supplements but definitely consulting your doc as the diagnosis is the best way to know what kind of supplements you need. Also, making lifestyle changes for a healthy one and much active daily regime usually helps accelerate the effectiveness of the supplements you're on. Unknown to many, ICSI+IVF helps in this shortcoming too and not just in case of infertility issues with the females. That's because of the low count, a few morphological defects doesn't affect the success of IVF when the sperm is individually selected and IVF is done with it. Like it can help in Azoospermia by extracting mature viable and healthy sperms directly from the epididymis.
Respond to gia9