Most fertile period

Ayusya - May 25, 2012 at 12:19 PM - Latest reply:  amy
- Jun 29, 2018 at 03:25 PM
Hello,
Can someone please tell me when I am most fertile? How is it possible to know when the ovulation is going to take place? I have been in the attempt to conceive a baby since two months now without any positive result, thanks in advance.
See more 

Your reply

4 replies

Thank you
Hello,
A woman is most fertile during the ovulation period.
Kind regards.
Respond to Jepson
aurita19 8 Posts Tuesday June 7, 2016Registration date June 7, 2016 Last seen - Jun 7, 2016 at 10:40 PM
Thank you
it's usually the 14th day of your cycle. day 1 is the first day of your period. so first day you bleed, start counting 14 days. Or mid cycle, ex; if your cycle is 32 days, you are likely to ovulate on or around day 16. There are ovulation prediction test very cheap that you can test, just like pregnancy test with urine and will tell you if you are or will be ovulating withing 72 hour window. and last ovulation app that can monitor your menstrual cycle and let you know exactly when you are ovulating. hope this helps!
Respond to aurita19
Alexnde 10 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date July 6, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 12:27 PM
Thank you
How are you? Hope you are doing well. There are ovulation prediction test very cheap that you can test, just like pregnancy test with urine and will tell you if you are or will be ovulating within 72-hour window. and last ovulation app that can monitor your menstrual cycle and let you know exactly when you are ovulating. hope this helps. And I also want to say that go to the clinic as soon as possible.
Respond to Alexnde
Thank you
Aisha, how are you? hope you are absolutely fine. wish you best of luck. Don’t be panic dear. I think it requires a lot of time. 2 months is not enough time for a lady to conceive. It’s very short period. I think you should carry on your struggle. But don’t lose hope. you will see after a few months you will be expecting. I think a lady is most infertile during her ovulation period. But if you want to have a baby then you should consult your doctor. he will write some you some tests. he will predict you some medicines and I am damn sure it will help you a lot. actually, the ovulation starts from your first day of periods. And if you will expecting then count your days from the first day of periods. Take care.
Respond to amy