Not enough lubrificated

- - Latest reply:  Garosh - May 29, 2012 at 01:54 PM
It really hurts when I have sex with my boyfriend. Can someone please tell me what I need to do please?
Thanks in advance.
See more 

Your reply

1 reply

Thank you
You may have some artificial lubricants at the local pharmacy.
Take care.
Respond to Garosh