Need some help.

- - Latest reply:  Yucine - May 30, 2012 at 12:48 PM
Can someone please tell me how it will be possible for me to control my anger? I am feeling like I have bipolar disorder because of my anger. What can help me please?
Thanks in advance.
See more 

1 reply

Thank you
I suggest you to get to a psychologist in order to have control pver your emotions.
Take care.
Respond to Yucine