- - Latest reply: Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
- May 31, 2019 at 08:14 PM
Hello,
We have been trying to have a baby since already 7 months now and no matter what we have tried, the result has always been a negative one. I am worried about it and I have a doubt that my husband has a low sperm count. How to confirm this please?
Thank you.
See more 

3 replies

Thank you
Hi, it will be wise to get through a fertility test in order to confirm it.
Kind regards.
Respond to Vizia
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
If you think he is a low sperm count then I think you should visit a doctor. You both should get tested. This will really help in identifying where the issue lies. If he has a low sperm count then there are vitamins available that he should have. These will help in increasing the count. Other than that doctors say that one should avoid the caffeine intake. So tell him to stop drinking coffee or anything that has caffeine in it. Apart from that alcohol should also be avoided. Usually, people with this issue opt for IUI. It is an effective treatment. I believe you could consider it too. However, before that, the doctors would test your husband and see how many sperms does he have. This will help them in identifying if he is a candidate for it or not. Just make sure to visit a doctor that is experienced. This is something I am saying from experience.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
I would suggest trying for another 3 months. However, if things still dont work for you I would advise visiting a good RE doctor. They will carry both your and your DH's test. That will then help them in recommending a possible solution. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way. I hope things work out.
Respond to Gilbert_6706