Low sperm count

Ais - Jun 3, 2012 at 12:49 PM - Latest reply: Hannahdrake 51 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 16, 2018 Last seen
- May 28, 2018 at 12:17 PM
Hello,
Can someone conceive a baby even he has a low sperm count please?
Thanks in advance.
See more 

Your reply

12 replies

Best answer
Thank you
Hello,
Yes, it may be done.

Thank you, Nasron 1

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 8 users this month

Respond to Nasron
Best answer
somyasharma 35 Posts Thursday December 17, 2015Registration date January 16, 2016 Last seen - Dec 23, 2015 at 01:22 AM
Thank you
NO it cannot be done without the help of treatment. If you have low count of sperms, you cannot conceive a baby. For conceive, ICSI and IUI treatment works.

Thank you, somyasharma 1

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 8 users this month

Respond to somyasharma
victoriaborkowska 17 Posts Monday July 10, 2017Registration date August 29, 2017 Last seen - Jul 10, 2017 at 12:54 PM
Thank you
it wont be that easy. they will have to find ways to improve sperm production, and avoid high temperatures. if this wont help they should seek professional help. i would refer them to this clinic in Kiev. they will help them best
Respond to victoriaborkowska
ramsam1 2 Posts Tuesday August 1, 2017Registration date October 11, 2017 Last seen - Oct 11, 2017 at 03:47 AM
Thank you
Yes, but with the help of medical science only. ICSI is treatment and injection to treat male infertility problems like low sperm count.
Couple will be ready by team of dcotors as for IVF treatment, a sperm eject by an injection from male and than carefull injected in mature egg. As the egg fertilized this embryo can use for further process of IVF.

To know more : http://ranafertility.com/icsi-imsi/
Respond to ramsam1
gia9 37 Posts Saturday October 21, 2017Registration date July 21, 2018 Last seen - Oct 24, 2017 at 04:04 AM
Thank you
To conceive naturally should be a little tough with a low sperm count. However, if you're talking about assisted fertility, as long as the sperms are viable and do not have abnormal sperm morphology it should work - especially ICSI+IVF. I think it's important to run a diagnosis and get informed about the cause of a low sperm count. Sometimes it's just an unhealthy lifestyle, excess caffeine or alcohol and stress can all team up to affect the sperm count. This part doesn't really need any serious clinical treatment and can be altered through a change in diet and lifestyle.
Respond to gia9
prerona30 13 Posts Saturday October 28, 2017Registration date June 25, 2018 Last seen - Oct 28, 2017 at 08:15 AM
Thank you
Low sperm count is a common male fertility problem and this can be totally cured with medical help. It is very necessary to go for an authentic diagnosis which will help to know the detailed reason of sperm counting post which the infertility expert will treat and help you to earn positive results. Kindly check on your lifestyle because of indisciplined lifestyle like too much smoking, stressed out the job, too much alcohol leads to less sperm count. If one is seriously concerned about his sperm counting then a lifestyle change is important. Good luck.
Respond to prerona30
averikora 2 Posts Wednesday November 1, 2017Registration date November 1, 2017 Last seen - Nov 1, 2017 at 03:09 PM
Thank you
Well! It really is the problem where male infertility is concerned. I think you should go for a motility test. Low sperm count has a really huge effect on it. Even my husband had this but he was asked to change his diet and it finally worked. You should really look into it without wasting time. :)
Respond to averikora
stacyben 80 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 16, 2018 Last seen - May 21, 2018 at 12:44 PM
Thank you
Hey. It is a kind of male infertility the male mostly face. I am so sorry for the loss. But it is not your fault. My sister wanted a baby but the fault was with her husband. So they decided to go for surrogacy. They have a baby now. I am so happy for them. I hope you'll be a parent soon.
Respond to stacyben
pheobe412 172 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 11, 2018 Last seen - May 21, 2018 at 12:55 PM
Thank you
Yes, it's possible. In very rare cases though. I don't think it's possible. Still, my thinking on the side. What science said is that it's possible. Still, the chances are rare. Just keep trying and don't think much about these things. You are going to be blessed.
Respond to pheobe412
emily001 65 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 16, 2018 Last seen - May 21, 2018 at 01:10 PM
Thank you
It is a sort of male infertility the male for the most part confront. I am so sad for the misfortune. Yet, it isn't your blame. My friend needed an infant yet the blame was with her better half. So they chose to go for surrogacy. They have a child now. I am so cheerful for them. I trust you'll be a parent soon.
Respond to emily001
Alana90 82 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - May 25, 2018 at 01:34 PM
Thank you
Yes, that could happen. If there is enough sperm left that could make you conceive. Or you could say lower than the threshold. Other than that IVF is one of the best things that could help you conceive. I have been in conversation with women who stuck at lower sperm fertility problem and they got their way out with the help of IVF. If it is really that effective each one must look into this treatment.
Respond to Alana90
Hannahdrake 51 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 16, 2018 Last seen - May 28, 2018 at 12:17 PM
Thank you
It can happen. The only issue is how low is it? Is it very low? Or is it low from a benchmark? In the latter case, it is possible. The chances are still low. Why dont you ask your Husband to undergo any treatment for improving the count.
Respond to Hannahdrake