Infertility test for women

Yaervan - Jun 3, 2012 at 01:28 PM - Latest reply: MarianelaBarone 4 Posts Sunday November 5, 2017Registration date November 8, 2017 Last seen
- Nov 8, 2017 at 07:03 AM
Hello,
Does anyone know how are infertility tests carried out for women please? Can you enlighten me about it?
Kind regards.
See more 

Your reply

6 replies

Thank you
Hello,
There are various tests that are carried out until the specific trouble is spotted. These include blood tests, postcoital tests, ultrasound exams and more.
Kind regards.
Respond to Retsian
somyasharma 35 Posts Thursday December 17, 2015Registration date January 16, 2016 Last seen - Dec 29, 2015 at 12:09 AM
Thank you
I has miscarriages problem and I was not able to get pregnant due to pregnancy failure. I went to doctor. She conducted various tests which were consists of ultrasound, blood test, urine test and more.
Respond to somyasharma
Pradeepta 4 Posts Friday November 3, 2017Registration date January 20, 2018 Last seen - Nov 7, 2017 at 02:02 PM
Thank you
Hi. Infertility tests differ for every case. This is because there are just so many causes of infertility. The first step is to visit an OB. Get a thorough examination done. If the OB sees any red flags then they will advise you on how to proceed. If not, then they will tell you that everything is fine.
Respond to Pradeepta
Marketta 2 Posts Saturday November 4, 2017Registration date November 7, 2017 Last seen - Nov 7, 2017 at 03:03 PM
Thank you
Hello there. Infertility tests depend upon the cause of infertility. If you know the cause then do share. This will allow us to respond accordingly. If you don't then the first thing to do is figure out the cause. Blood tests, ultrasounds etc are the obvious ones. Ask your OB for more options if these don't work.
Respond to Marketta
AveryPosey 4 Posts Sunday November 5, 2017Registration date November 8, 2017 Last seen - Nov 8, 2017 at 07:01 AM
Thank you
Hi SomyaSharma. I hope you are doing fine. Are you facing trouble in getting pregnant? There are different types of tests. The tests include urine test, blood test, and ultrasound. Some other tests include ovarian reserve testing, hormone tests, imaging test and ovulating tests. If you are unable to conceive, consult the doctor as soon as possible. It will save you from many other problems. I wish you best of luck.
Respond to AveryPosey
MarianelaBarone 4 Posts Sunday November 5, 2017Registration date November 8, 2017 Last seen - Nov 8, 2017 at 07:03 AM
Thank you
Hey! There is a different test taken by the doctors for infertility. Some of the most common tests that are taken by every doctor in the case of fertility are blood tests, ultrasounds, and urine test. I can see that you want to have your checkup related to infertility. If you get to know that you are infertile so don’t feel alone in this as there are a lot of infertile women in this world. I am suggesting you a good option to deal with infertility and t is surrogacy. I also opted for it and many other women even have 2 to 3 children form surrogacy. I can just say best of luck!
Respond to MarianelaBarone