- - Latest reply: Monika966
Registration date
Saturday March 17, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 4, 2019
- Apr 4, 2019 at 01:43 AM
Hello,
What kind of infertility problems exist for men please?
Thank you.
See more 

Your reply

7 replies

Thank you
Hi,
There may be blockage of ejaculatory duct, low sperm count or varicocele which causes infertility troubles in men.
Thanks.
Respond to Nvyn
Registration date
Thursday December 17, 2015
Status
Last seen
January 16, 2016
Thank you
1. Low count of sperms.
2. sperms blockage
3. sperms motility which is related to movement of sperms which cannot move towards the eggs for fertilization.
4. Sperms morphology which is related to structure and shape of sperms. If shape changes then it can affect the movement and can cause infertility.
Respond to somyasharma
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
There are many that exist. Including low sperm count which is the most common one. However, don't worry there are treatments available as well. If the sperm quality is low then doctors usually recommend supplements that help in catering with that. Other than that IUI is the most successful treatment in this situation. However, for any treatment, it is really important to visit the right clinic. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday January 21, 2019
Status
Last seen
February 8, 2019
Thank you
Hi there! There are a lot of problems tbh many people have mentioned it above. But trust me there are many ways to treat them. It looks like the end of the world, but it isn't. There are many treatments out there through which you can conceive. Just make sure you opt for a good clinic. Good luck!
Respond to DorothyP
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
Thank you
The most common is low sperm motility. A lot of men struggle with this. There are some medicines that can help with this problem. There are other procedures that are known to increase motility too. It's better if you get some fertility tests done. Hope you find out the problem and the solution to it soon. Good luck.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
April 22, 2019
Thank you
There are many that exist for them. However, the most common one is low sperm count. I believe that both partners should get tested. So that it can be seen where the problem lies. Other than visiting a good doctor is also very important. As they can really help you out. I am saying this from my own experience. Really hoping for the best.
Respond to Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Saturday March 17, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 4, 2019
Thank you
Go for it what your mind thinks is best. My mind thought that surrogacy will be best for me so I went for it. So it's your choice to choose. I was from Japan I was also looking for a clinic myself. We moved to Europe to find a good clinic. In Europe, we roamed for 4 months in search of good clinics but didn't found one. Then we searched for clinics from the internet. On the internet, there were many clinics mentioned on different forums. We traced a good clinic. The clinic is very good. I contacted them over the web via emails. They responded to us and we have some discussions. Then I told them about my issue of infertility. I was infertile due to hysterectomy cancer. The clinic gave us a date for the meeting. After some documentation and paperwork, we started our surrogacy journey. The clinic provided a very good surrogate. Now our surrogate is pregnant with our twin daughters. Soon we will have our babies. Good luck everyone.
Respond to Monika966