- - Latest reply: Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
- May 31, 2019 at 07:43 PM
Hello,
We have been trying to conceive a baby with no positive result. My husband doesn't seem to be having any trouble since he ejaculates normally. Is there any possible mean to know if I am infertile without the need to get to a doctor please?
Thanks in advance.
See more 

7 replies

Best answer
Thank you
Hello,
It may also be coming from your husband if ever he has a low sperm count. I will advise both of you to get to a gynecologist for a fertility test in order to know from where the problem is coming.
Thanks.

Say "Thank you" 1

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM Health

CCM 45 users have said thank you to us this month

Respond to Zoth
Registration date
Thursday December 17, 2015
Status
Last seen
January 16, 2016
Thank you
There is need to go for infertility test to the doctor.

Say "Thank you" 1

Respond to somyasharma
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
I can understand how you guys feel. However, I would suggest both of you get your check-ups done. There's no good that can possibly come from delaying this. I can understand the reluctance in consulting a doctor. However, I have to say that it is your best shot. Do not put it off until later. Age plays a big role in the TTC journey. Hopefully, it will be nothing serious. If you're not too comfortable visiting doctors near you, you can always opt for a fertility clinic. They can help you with the same things. They offer a free consultation meeting, as well. That could be the way to go! Good luck, guys! It's nothing to stress out about! I'm sure it will all be sorted in no time.

Say "Thank you" 1

Respond to Laura191
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
Honestly speaking with such information no one will really be able to figure out the problem. However, I will say that you should visit a good doctor for help. They will do some important tests and try to figure out the issue. There is no need to worry! There are a lot of treatments that are available that can help you out. Just visit the right doctor. If you want I can help you with this as well. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday January 21, 2019
Status
Last seen
February 8, 2019
Thank you
Hi Jessie! You need to provide more information if you are looking for a solution. There are many options on the table for you so don't worry. Just visit a clinic with high success rate and they will be able to help you out. Good luck! Bye!
Respond to DorothyP
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hey, Jess. How are you doing? I hope everything is okay at your end. I'm really sorry to hear about this. I know, what you people must be going through. I can also relate to your decision not to consult a doctor. It's very common, actually. I hated going to the doctor. Actually, it took me quite a bit of time to find a good one, as well. So, my experience hasn't been great. However, in your case, it's really important to consult one. It's extremely important to get a professional opinion regarding your problem. You should get the tests done, all of them, both of you. It's better to be on the safe side. Good luck to both of you. Here's to hoping it's nothing serious!
Respond to Rebecaa56
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
I think if you have been trying for a year then you should definitely visit the doctor. It is very important to do so. As they will do some basic tests and then will let you know about the problem. I hope there is nothing serious. My advice to you would be to visit a doctor that is experienced. Also, make sure that both you and your DH get tested. This really matters.
Respond to Gilbert_6706