Burning sensation when I poop

- - Latest reply: jeenia
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Last seen
November 21, 2018
- Oct 30, 2018 at 04:17 AM
Hello,
I have a very bad burning sensation when I poop. It has been like this since the morning, what;'s the trouble please?
Thank you.
See more 

Your reply

3 replies

Thank you
Hi,
This may be from foods that you have eaten or you may be having hemorhoid. In both cases, you will have to seek medical help for appropriate treatment.
Good luck.
Please seek medical help. Burning while poop is not healthy.
Respond to Nirma
Registration date
Monday September 18, 2017
Last seen
September 20, 2017
Thank you
Is there a possibility that you ate a lot of chilies the day before? If so, this could be why. If not please seek medical attention. Important.
jeenia
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Last seen
November 21, 2018
-
Right. Too much of add-ons of chillies can lead to burning sensation while pooping. If this does not gets cured on its own or it continues for 2 3 days a doctors visit is a must then. Check if the bowel is bleeding or not. Try and apply aloe vera gel there.
Respond to oel2017
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Last seen
November 21, 2018
Thank you
Hi, hope you are doing good. I can understand your problem. This is the most common one in humans. Have you changed your food habits? This happens when your poop gets tightened due to food habits. This can also lead to annal fissure. An anal fissure is a split or tears in the lining of the anus that occurs after trauma, which can be from a hard stool or even diarrhoea. As a result, the person experiences bleeding and intense burning pain after bowel movements. This is actually painful. I would suggest you change your food habits.
Respond to jeenia