Unable to sleep earlier

Eayka - Jun 20, 2012 at 01:25 PM - Latest reply: jeenia 48 Posts Sunday October 7, 2018Registration date October 11, 2018 Last seen
- Oct 8, 2018 at 12:17 PM
Hello,
When I get home from work, I am unable to sleep earlier than 23.00. Do you have any tips for me to get asleep earlier please?
Thanks for your kind help.
See more 

Your reply

3 replies

Thank you
Hello,
You may have sleeping pills if ever you are having trouble to sleep.
Take care.
Respond to Xyka
kokihenry 83 Posts Friday August 18, 2017Registration date September 20, 2017 Last seen - Sep 20, 2017 at 03:05 AM
Thank you
Hi. Now personally I won't advise you to take the sleeping pill because eventually, your system will become resistant. I struggle with sleep too. Sleep time is past midnight. Figured out that when am too tired sleep doesn't come easily and the worst mistake for me to do will be getting into the shower.That keeps me off from sleep completely. But that doesn't really mean you cant try taking a warm bath. I heard from somewhere that a glass of warm milk after meals would do the trick. But I also know that a glass of warm water, a pinch of cinnamon and a tablespoon of honey relaxes the muscles which will, in turn, take you to sleep. Hope this is helpful.
Respond to kokihenry
jeenia 48 Posts Sunday October 7, 2018Registration date October 11, 2018 Last seen - Oct 8, 2018 at 12:17 PM
Thank you
Hi dear. Hope you are doing good. This is a normal problem with maximum people. Late sleep and early rise can lead to many health issue. Research states that a human body needs minimum of 8 hrs of sleep. A humans body needs sleep to fight infectious diseases. Lack of diseases can lead to hearth diseases, diabetes, obesity etc. Lack of sleep can also lead to mood swing, problems with relationship,depression specially with teenagers. Sleep in a dark room to avoid lack of sleep. Do meditation .
Respond to jeenia