- - Latest reply: Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
- Mar 6, 2019 at 02:56 PM
Hello,
Does control pills make someone infertile please?
Thank you.
See more 

7 replies

Best answer
Thank you
No, not at all.

Say "Thank you" 1

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 30 users have said thank you to us this month

Respond to Qoasl
Registration date
Thursday December 17, 2015
Status
Last seen
January 16, 2016
Thank you
No, it do not affect the fertility.

Say "Thank you" 1

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 30 users have said thank you to us this month

Respond to somyasharma
Registration date
Saturday February 9, 2019
Status
Last seen
March 1, 2019
Thank you
Hey there! I hope you are doing well. It really depends on what you are taking them for. Excess of everything is bad. Yes it can be bad for your health if you take them more then you need. Just make sure you follow the doctor's prescription. I have seen many cases in which it affected the fertility but for the majority, it doesn't. But in my opinion, it doesn't. Take good care of yourself and stay healthy. I hope things work out for you when you ttc later. Everything will be alright. Just be careful. Stay blessed. Bye!
Respond to MerriStar
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
I can't say much about it. It could be one of the reasons. Mainly because these pills cause a shift in your hormones. Therefore, it is really important to make sure to ask the doctor before taking the pills. If you are having issues in conceiving and it has been more than 12 months then I would suggest that you immediately visit the doctor. It is really important to do so. I made a mistake in the initial years of TTC of not visiting the clinic. It really is not a good thing to do. Mainly because you are waiting for your time. Make sure to visit the right doctor. The more experienced and successful the doctor the more will be the chances of success. I hope there is nothing serious. Good luck to you. Stay strong and positive. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
Thank you
Hey. That is a very common question. A lot of people are confused about this. The thing with these pills is that they mess with your hormones. The hormones levels in our bodies are disturbed. This prevents people from getting pregnant. They do not make you infertile completely. Just for a while. That too, to prevent pregnancy. Discontinuing use may result in pregnancy. But there are some people who already struggle with hormonal imbalance. Such people may struggle with getting pregnant. I personally dont suggest people using these pills. You can use other methods of protection. I think I've made it clear. hope this was helpful.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
I can understand your question. It's perfectly fine to feel this way. I'm glad you asked about it. I don't think there's any correlation between the two. It's better to get a professional opinion from your doctor, though. Best of luck to you! Go absolutely nuts, haha, it's fine!
Respond to Lilliana21
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
Hey, I hope you are well. The reaction is different for everyone. For some, they dont really cause any side effect. However, for some, they are really harmful. Therefore, I would advise being very careful. I had them once and they really made cycles irregular. I had a very less flow as well. It became a great source of concern. Therefore, since then I have not really taken the medication. If you think there is an issue visit a doctor. They will do your tests and help you out. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way. Hope things turn out well. Do keep us updated.
Respond to Gilbert_6706