- - Latest reply: Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
- Jan 3, 2019 at 06:28 PM
Hello,
I have just been through a miscarriage and I want to know how much time I will have to wait for conceiving another baby. Can someone please answer me?
Thanks in advance.
See more 

3 replies

Best answer
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
I am extremely sorry to hear about your MC. I hope you are okay. I know it isn't an easy thing to deal with. However, stay strong and positive. The doctors usually recommend that the person should wait for 3 to 6 months after which one is the most fertile. However, I would suggest you visit the right doctor before taking any step. This will ensure you are making the right decision. Sending baby dust your way.

Say "Thank you" 1

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 46 users have said thank you to us this month

Respond to Alessia.Violet
Thank you
Hello,
You must have enough rest for letting your body heal up and then think about it.
Thanks.
Respond to Jayet
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
I am really sorry to hear about your MC. I can understand how hard it must be for you. However, don't lose hope. Ideally, the doctors say that one should wait for 3 to 6 months. This time frame allows the body to heal up. Also, before AF arrives it's better not to try. Also, after MC the person is the most fertile. Therefore definitely do try again. However, ask your doctors about the reason for the MC as well. If it is because of the egg quality then you could consider going for IVF. This will ensure that your process goes smoothly. Good luck to you. I hope things go well. Sending baby dust your way. Stay strong and positive!
Respond to Mitchael.1