23 years old

Farid - Jul 10, 2012 at 01:53 PM - Latest reply:  Gausk
- Jul 11, 2012 at 02:16 PM
I am a 23 years old guy and I was doing body building before. The problem is that I have stopped now and my chest is like boobs now. What should I do please?
See more 

Your reply

1 reply

Thank you
You may carry on with fitness to keep your body fit.
Good luck.
Respond to Gausk