- - Latest reply: Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
- Mar 4, 2019 at 03:38 PM
Hello,
How is it possible to know whether someone is infertile please?
Thanks in advance.
See more 

11 replies

Best answer
Thank you
Hello,
Please get through a fertility test in order to know it.
Kind regards.

Say "Thank you" 1

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 32 users have said thank you to us this month

Respond to Vans
Registration date
Thursday December 17, 2015
Status
Last seen
January 16, 2016
Thank you
Go for infertility test.

Say "Thank you" 1

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 32 users have said thank you to us this month

Respond to somyasharma
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
If you are someone who has been trying for over 12 months then that is the first indication. After this period it is really important to visit the doctor. They will do a couple of your tests. Including the HCG. After that, they might as well do an ultrasound. After the results come they will help you out as well. Just make sure that the RE you visit is good. This is something that really matters and shouldn't be ignored. Also, if you have irregular periods that is also something that is alarming. Especially if it not a genetic thing. Good luck to you. I hope things go well for you. Just stay positive and strong. If you need any help do let me know. Sending baby dust.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday January 21, 2019
Status
Last seen
February 8, 2019
Thank you
Hi there! I hope you are doing well. It's always better to visit a clinic for that. Although there are also many symptoms that can help you confirm that. But visiting a clinic is a much better option. Also, doctors can even guide you on how to take care of that or what should your next step be. Don't worry nowadays there are many treatments that can help you conceive. I have also had both of my babies through surrogacy. Just stay strong and keep trying. Everything will be fine. Make sure you are opting for a good clinic. Good luck! Stay blessed! Bye!
Respond to DorothyP
Registration date
Saturday February 9, 2019
Status
Last seen
March 1, 2019
Thank you
Hi There! I hope you are doing better now. There are many signs that show you if you are infertile or not. But in my opinion the best way to find out is visit a doctor. He will guide you in the right direction. Although nowadays it's quite common. The fertility treatments are also quite successful. So you don't have to worry about that. Just make sure you visit a good clinic. That will make a huge difference in your treatment. Good luck. Stay blessed. Bye. Take care.
Respond to MerriStar
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hello, honey. I hope you're doing okay. There are lots of ways to find out. It's better to see a doctor, though. They will carry out some tests. It gives an accurate idea of what's up. You should do that, honey. I hope things aren't serious! My prayers are with you. I hope it's all good. You can also visit a fertility clinic for this. They excel with these things. Good luck to you on your journey! I hope it's nothing serious. Hopefully, you get a BFP, really soon.
Respond to Laura191
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
The first indication for many is the irregularity in periods. Especially if it is something not in the genes then it is something concerning. Other than this early diagnoses of PCOS and endo are two other indications. The last is when you start the whole TTC journey. If you are unable to conceive for 1 whole year then it is said to visit the doctor. It becomes important and shouldn't be ignored. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
There are a lot of factors. It depends on how long you have been trying. It also depends largely on whether you've had irregular periods. Any kind of inconsistency could be an indication, as well. However, it's really better to get it checked. A professional opinion helps a lot. Good luck to you, I hope it's all good.
Respond to Rebecaa56
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 17, 2019
Thank you
Hello. Not being able to conceive even while TTC is the biggest sign you can say. You can get tests done. But honestly, infertility is no the end of the world. There are so many options a person can consider. I hope everything is fine with you. But even if this happens, know that you can deal with it. Good luck.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
It's hard to say without getting tests done. It's always a better idea to get a professional opinion. These things require medical attention. I would prefer going to the doctor. I hope you consider it an option. I know, these things can be a little scary. I'd say, look out for irregularities. Anomalous behavior during your periods could be an indication. It also depends on how long you've been trying to conceive. All these things matter. It could easily be a problem with your partner. It's just very hard to pinpoint on what it could be with the information you've given. Best of luck to you! I hope it's nothing serious. Sending love and hugs.
Respond to Lilliana21
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
It is a very broad question. However, I will try my level best to answer it. Some of the people who are suffering from PCOS or Endo usually have a difficult time getting pregnant. Other than that those who have irregular cycles do have issues. However, if it is something genetic then that is not an issue. Other than this poor ovarian reserve and the quality of the eggs is another issue. Male infertility is also the reason why some people have a difficult time. Lastly, the most common type of issue is unexplained infertility. This is the most frustrating. I belong to this category. The doctors have not been able to find out the issue. The clinic I am visiting now suggested me to opt for IVF. So now I am in the middle of the process. Really hoping for the best. So far surprisingly everything is going well.
Respond to Gilbert_6706