Confused mind

- - Latest reply: DeeWoods
Registration date
Monday April 2, 2018
Last seen
April 2, 2018
- Apr 2, 2018 at 01:34 PM
Hello,
I always feel like confused when a girl talks to me. Also I must admit that I am very why when a girl starts talking to me. How can I get free of this trouble please?
Thanks in advance.
See more 

Your reply

2 replies

Thank you
Hello,
You need to keep confidence over yourself and in order to get rid of the shyness, start joining chat rooms.
Best wishes!
Respond to Bash
Registration date
Monday April 2, 2018
Last seen
April 2, 2018
Thank you
When you rise in the morning immediately mentally, verbally and emotionally feed yourself with positive affirmations..... such as " I am strong" " I am courageous" ..... Reach within yourself young man and focus on first self-love , self-endearmemt, self-worth and self-growth... Before you can conqueor that bondage of shyness , you must first explore yourself mentally, emotionally, spiritually (if applies), physically, and sexually. Discover what makes you unique and embrace your individuality... Accept your weaknesses and remember what was once weak can always be made strong with the right amount of persistence and effort on your part.... Understand that if you embrace your every being, good and bad , that you will reveal your greatest attributes and qualities....
Continuously remind yourself that you are perfectly imperfect and nothing no one thinks about you or does can alter your opinions, thoughts , and love for yourself... Build yourself up on a daily basis so that nothing or no one can tear you down &&& you will soon escape your fear of rejection and being misunderstood .....
There are no mistakes in life only choices ..... It takes a very strong and courageous person to identify situations, strongholds, bondages and hindrances that are holding you back from always displaying your true essence, brilliance and vibrance. With that being, it takes an even stronger , courageous and BRAVE person to accept the challenge and need to overcome those things......
You are on the right path ..... Keep pushing and fighting .... Soon you will be approaching women that interest you because you will understand 'what one doesnt try or aim to conqueor , one will never understand or learn to understand"...... CONQUEOR YOURSELF and all else will fall into place....
HAVE A GRAND DAY YOUNG MAN.
Respond to DeeWoods