My wife is infertile

- - Latest reply: Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
January 23, 2019
- Jan 22, 2019 at 03:32 PM
Hello,
We have been trying to conceive a baby since long and finally during a check up, the doctor said that she had her fallopian tube blocked, is there a solution for this please?
Thanks in advance.
See more 

Your reply

3 replies

Best answer
Thank you
You can seek doctor and check for Hysteroscopy

Hysteroscopy is a procedure that looks at the lining of the uterus using a thin, lighted scope that is put through the vagina and cervix into the uterus. Hysteroscopy is used to find problems in the uterine lining. Sometimes your doctor can use small tools during the procedure to take out growths or take samples of tissue (biopsy) or open a blocked fallopian tube. For more information, see the topic Hysteroscopy.

Say "Thank you" 2

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM Health

CCM 3 users have said thank you to us this month

Respond to rajan
Registration date
Thursday December 17, 2015
Last seen
January 16, 2016
Thank you
Only one fallopian tube blocked? If only one tube is blocked then it is possible to get pregnant with one fallopian tube. But it all become possible with the help of doctor's treatment.

Say "Thank you" 2

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM Health

CCM 3 users have said thank you to us this month

Respond to somyasharma
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
January 23, 2019
Thank you
I hope things get better for you. Usually, as the first step, the doctors should be doing Hysteroscopy. This will really help in understanding your situation. Just make sure the clinic you are visiting is professional in this matter. The doctors should know what they are doing. Apart from this there are treatments that you can consider opting for. Firstly look into IVF. This process has really worked out for many. I myself am going to be opting for the process. My previous cycles failed for us therefore, this time switched to a different clinic. They seem very promising and hopeful. I am really hoping that things work for us. If you need their details let me know. I can send them to you. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Mitchael.1