- - Latest reply: Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
- May 10, 2019 at 05:40 PM
Hello,
We have been trying to conceive a baby since long and finally during a check up, the doctor said that she had her fallopian tube blocked, is there a solution for this please?
Thanks in advance.
See more 

11 replies

Best answer
Thank you
You can seek doctor and check for Hysteroscopy

Hysteroscopy is a procedure that looks at the lining of the uterus using a thin, lighted scope that is put through the vagina and cervix into the uterus. Hysteroscopy is used to find problems in the uterine lining. Sometimes your doctor can use small tools during the procedure to take out growths or take samples of tissue (biopsy) or open a blocked fallopian tube. For more information, see the topic Hysteroscopy.

Say "Thank you" 2

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM Health

CCM 34 users have said thank you to us this month

Respond to rajan
Registration date
Thursday December 17, 2015
Status
Last seen
January 16, 2016
Thank you
Only one fallopian tube blocked? If only one tube is blocked then it is possible to get pregnant with one fallopian tube. But it all become possible with the help of doctor's treatment.

Say "Thank you" 2

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM Health

CCM 34 users have said thank you to us this month

Respond to somyasharma
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Oh, that's not the best news to hear. I can understand what the problem is. I think you guys should get her medical examinations done. That's the best way to approach something of this sort. Both the fallopian tubes being blocked is not a good sign. However, I'm sure there must be a solution to this. So, I would suggest not to give up so easily. Fertility clinics excel in dealing with such troubles. I would advise you to search for a good one. Sending you lots of prayers and love. Your wife needs your support. Here's to hoping things work out for both of you. May you get a BFP, soon. Good luck on your journey! Keep us posted on how it goes, if you can!
Respond to Laura191
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
I hope things get better for you. Usually, as the first step, the doctors should be doing Hysteroscopy. This will really help in understanding your situation. Just make sure the clinic you are visiting is professional in this matter. The doctors should know what they are doing. Apart from this there are treatments that you can consider opting for. Firstly look into IVF. This process has really worked out for many. I myself am going to be opting for the process. My previous cycles failed for us therefore, this time switched to a different clinic. They seem very promising and hopeful. I am really hoping that things work for us. If you need their details let me know. I can send them to you. Sending baby dust your way.
pri_3222
Registration date
Wednesday January 30, 2019
Status
Last seen
September 22, 2019
-
Ovulation issue, which influence the arrival of eggs from the ovaries. These incorporate hormonal scatters, for example, polycystic ovary disorder. Hyperprolactinemia, a condition in which you have excessively prolactin — the hormone that invigorates bosom drain creation may likewise meddle with ovulation. Either an excessive amount of thyroid hormone (hyperthyroidism) or excessively little (hypothyroidism) can influence the menstrual cycle or cause infertility. Other hidden causes may incorporate extreme exercise, dietary problems, damage or tumors.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Blocked fallopian tubes are definitely an issue. It's not something that can't be resolved though. Have you tried consulting a fertility clinic? I think they might have a solution to your problem. I suffer from PCOS, myself. I had a lot of luck by going there. They suggested me lots of options. It was good to have those options. I think you should consult them as well. It could be your best option! Don't lose hope, though. I know, it's tough. However, you should help yourself and your wife get through it! Good luck to both of you. I really hope things work out and you get to conceive, really soon! Hope this helped!
Respond to Rebecaa56
Registration date
Wednesday January 30, 2019
Status
Last seen
September 22, 2019
Thank you
A few signs that a lady isn't ovulating regularly incorporate sporadic or missing menstrual periods. Less basic reasons for ripeness issues in ladies include: Blocked fallopian tubes because of pelvic provocative illness, endometriosis, or medical procedure for an ectopic pregnancy. Physical issues with the uterus.
Respond to pri_3222
Registration date
Monday January 21, 2019
Status
Last seen
February 8, 2019
Thank you
Hi there! I am so sorry to hear about that. There are many treatments out there for you to conceive with but before that you need to get her tested. After that you will know the best options for her. There are many treatments like IVF, IUI and Surrogacy, the success rate of all these is quite high. In order to make these treatment successful you need to opt for a good clinic. If the clinic you are opting for has a high success rate then it's obvious that your chances of success are also high. Just make sure you do some research before opting for any clinic. I hope you understand what i am talking about. Just tell her to relax and take good care of herself, everything will be fine. Stay by her side and comfort her. Good luck! Stay blessed! Bye!
Respond to DorothyP
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
Thank you
Hello! Really sorry to hear about that news you got. Of course, there is a solution. People who suffer from this condition usually opt for IVF. If all else works fine, there are good chances of IVF to work out for you guys. You people can consider this for yourself. For now, just try to be there for your wife. She needs you right now.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
I am sorry to read about the diagnosis. I think for such problem doctors usually recommend waiting for IVF. However, I am not too sure since I myself dont suffer from this issue. Good luck to you. I hope you are soon able to conceive. Make sure to visit the right doctor for the process. The more experienced the doctor is the more will be the chances of success. If you need help let me know.
Respond to Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Saturday March 17, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 4, 2019
Thank you
I hope the treatment the many people are suggesting should work out for you. But I am also sharing my friend's story who had the same issue as it is with your wife. She went for a number of treatments for almost 4 years from different well-known clinics. But she has no luck. She ended up with the same issue. She had lost all her hopes of having a baby. Then a friend of her suggested her to look for infertility treatment. She started looking for an infertility treatment which will suit her issue. She went for it. The treatment worked out like a miracle. With no time she had beautiful twin daughters. With the infertility treatment, she had twin daughters and the day her surrogate mother delivered her babies she was happy. I will advise you to look for a proper solution. and if you have already tried many treatments then go for an infertility treatment now.
Respond to Monika966
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
There is a solution to this. Visit a RE ask them to help you out. They will give you the best advice on this. Listen to them. The technology in this field has drastically improved. Therefore, there are soo many options that you can opt for. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Gilbert_6706