- - Latest reply: Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
- Mar 7, 2019 at 03:34 PM
Hello,
I have been for an infertility test and the doctor says that I have a low sperm count. Is this something really serious? Is there no solution for this please?
Thanks for your help.
See more 

9 replies

Best answer
Thank you
Hello,
There's indeed a solution for it, there's no need to worry about it.

Say "Thank you" 2

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 31 users have said thank you to us this month

Respond to Daown
Registration date
Thursday December 17, 2015
Status
Last seen
January 16, 2016
Thank you
There are many solutions to increase your sperms count. I would like to share some natural home remedies that will help you in increasing the sperms.
1. Use Holy basil or Ocimum sanctum root powder with betel leaves.
2. Daily eat 5 scraps of roasted Garlic in Purified butter.
3. Daily use onions with natural honey.
4. Mix natural honey in mango extract and use daily in morning.
5. Use 1 gram powder of Holy basil or Ocimum sanctum seeds with milk in night daily.
Respond to somyasharma
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
It is a serious concern. There is a set number that you have to have below that is considered to be a risk. However, for the issue, a lot of people opt for IUI. It is the most successful procedure for it. Good luck to you. I hope things go well. Just make sure the doctor you are visiting has a high success rate. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday January 21, 2019
Status
Last seen
February 8, 2019
Thank you
Hi there! I hope you are doing well. This is not something to be worried about. There are many natural remedies to take care of this. Just tell him to exercise and do yoga daily. After that make sure you are providing him food with vitamins daily. Good luck!
Respond to DorothyP
Registration date
Saturday February 9, 2019
Status
Last seen
March 1, 2019
Thank you
Hi! I hope you are doing well. There's nothing to worry about here. Just keep a healthy diet. Take vitamins with every meal and everything will be fine. Exercise is also a great way to improve this. Good luck.
Respond to MerriStar
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
Thank you
Hello. I'm so sorry to hear about the diagnosis. Please dont freak out. This can be fixed with medication. You should see your doctor about it. See what your options are. I hope your problem gets solved soon. Sending prayers. Good luck.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 17, 2019
Thank you
Hello. I'm sorry to hear about that. But yeah, of course, there is a treatment for this. You can go to a good fertility clinic and see what your options are. If nothing works, you can always go with donor sperm. There are so many possibilities. Stay hopeful. Good luck.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. You definitely deserve better. I hope you're not too worried. There are solutions for almost everything. I would want you to relax. Things will get better for you! You can get through this.
Respond to Laura191
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
It really depends on the count. It could be a serious issue as well. Therefore, I would suggest that you dont take it lightly. Visit a good RE and get yourself properly tested. After that start the recommended process. You can take vitamins to improve the condition. I know people also change their diet in such a situation. Avoid taking any source with caffeine and alcohol. Other than this I know people who opt for IUI with such condition. However, make sure that the doctor you visit is professional and knows how to carry the process. This is really important! I am saying this from my own experience. The clinic I am visiting I started visiting them after a lot of research. Due to this reason, things went really well. I am really excited about my journey.
Respond to Gilbert_6706