No baby

- - Latest reply: Cindyyy92
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Last seen
March 23, 2019
- Mar 23, 2019 at 07:10 AM
Hello,
I have no baby. I have been trying to conceive a baby since I have been married but there has never been any good news for me. What is the solution if ever I am found infertile please?
Thanks,
See more 

Your reply

8 replies

Best answer
Thank you
Hello,
What you need to do right now is getting to a doctor for checking whether you are infertile. There is no need to worry about what to do unless you are confirmed about being infertile.
Kind regards.

Say "Thank you" 1

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM Health

CCM 4 users have said thank you to us this month

Respond to Urey
Registration date
Thursday December 17, 2015
Last seen
January 16, 2016
Thank you
Did you go to the doctor for determining that you are infertile or not? If not, then go to the doctor and check your problem. Doctor will do some tests by which you come to know that with which reason you have infertility problem.

Say "Thank you" 1

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM Health

CCM 4 users have said thank you to us this month

Respond to somyasharma
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
I am really sorry to hear about your struggles. I can understand that this must be very hard for you. However, my honest advice to you would be to visit a RE. If you have been trying for this long there is no point in hoping. There are so many treatments that people are opting for that have been helping them. I would suggest you do the same as well. Good luck to you. If you need help with the clinic feel free to message.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday January 21, 2019
Last seen
February 8, 2019
Thank you
Hi! I hope you are doing well now. There are many treatments like IVF, IUI, and Surrogacy. But it really depends on your condition. You have nothing to worry about. Stay strong! Good luck!
Respond to DorothyP
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
I am sorry to read about your struggles. I can understand how frustrating this might be. I went through the same situation as well. The first step I would suggest to you would be to visit the right RE. Research and make sure to visit someone with experience. I made some mistakes while selecting the clinic. However, things actually got better later when I researched them. I looked at their experience and policies. Therefore, make sure to visit the right clinic. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way. I hope things get better. You can look into IVF and IUI like treatments. I myself have opted for IVF for the second time. So far things ae going well.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Last seen
March 14, 2019
Thank you
Hello. Sorry to hear about this. You're having troubles with fertility. It could be because of your husband too. You guys should get your fertility tests done. You need to find out what the problem is. It can be treated accordingly. I hope this was helpful.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
It's really important to remember that it could be more than one reason. It's hard to determine the cause of infertility. For that matter, you should visit a doctor. That will certainly improve things for you. Best of luck to you. You can get through this time, for sure. My prayers are with you!
Respond to Laura191
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
You'll have to get your tests done. How long have you been trying? I hope it all works out for you. Either way, you should be seeing a doctor. He can help you determine, what's up. Best of luck to you! Hopefully, it all works out.
Respond to Cindyyy92