- - Latest reply: jeenia
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 24, 2019
- May 25, 2019 at 08:11 AM
Hello,
I am not pregnant but it has already been four days that I have not yet had my period, what's causing this please?
Thank you.
See more 

6 replies

Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
There are a lot of reasons due to which periods can be late. Yes, pregnancy is one of those. However, if you are getting BFN's don't worry just wait. Periods can be late due to malnutrition diet as well. They can be late due to stress as well. Therefore, if the issue prevails visit a doctor. This is something that shouldn't be ignored. All my warm wishes are with you.
jeenia
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 24, 2019
-
Yeah! Delay of periods can also take place because of nutrition,stress. Research stated that It can also take place due to hormonal imbalance. If after waiting for 10 days if you still don't have periods and you are not pregnant, its a must visit to the doctor. A delay in periods may lead to some serious issue in the future.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 24, 2019
Thank you
Hi dear. I can understand you are getting worried. But late period is a common factor among women. A 4 day delay periods is not a matter of getting worried, You just need to relax and wait for few days. Every month the period cycle may change. You have done your pregnancy test just after 4 days of periods date? I would suggest you to wait for few more days and take another test. Because at the HCG level in a human body needs time to produce and increase.
Respond to jeenia
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
Hey, I would suggest just give it some more time. Maybe you are pregnant but it's taking some time to show or it could be that your periods are late. There is nothing to worry about! Just stay calm. I know this waiting period can be frustrating but this is what it is. I hope things go well. Even if they don't, don't worry there are many options available. There are a lot of treatments that you can consider opting for.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday December 3, 2018
Status
Last seen
December 28, 2018
Thank you
Hey there! I hope you are doing well. Periods can be late because of so many factors, like hormonal imbalances, pregnancy. So don't worry everything will be fine. Just take good care of yourself. I will pray for you. Stay blessed!
jeenia
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 24, 2019
-
Absolutely right. Periods delay are a normal factor amongst a woman. Yes, different women have a different metabolism, so it may differ. But if the delay of periods is increasing day by day, then a visit to the doctor will solve all the problems I guess. Even if one is pregnant it may take time to show the exact pregnancy results.
Respond to MargoGonzalez
Registration date
Sunday December 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
January 5, 2019
Thank you
Hi! Many factors can affect your periods. Things like stress, bad diet, smoking, drinking. These things affect your fertility as well. You need to change your lifestyle then everything will fall into place for you. Good luck.
jeenia
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 24, 2019
-
Absolutely, there can be many things which can lead to irregularity of periods. Check your cycle dates and then mark it on the calender. Check on how many days you are late. Accordingly, you can visit the doctor. Do not take much stress and do not be much anxious. Anxiety can be the main reason for health issues.
Respond to ShannonT
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
It could be due to many reasons. Were you taking birth control pills previously? That is one of the reasons. Another is that you might not be taking sufficient nutrients. Lastly, stress is also said to be a reason for infertility. Good luck to you. I hope things go well for you. Sending baby dust your way.
jeenia
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 24, 2019
-
Yes, birth control can be the reason for your irregular to periods. So it is advisable not to take pills without consulting the doctor. How are your food habits? Are you anaemic? Please visit a good doctor for further solutions.
Respond to Gilbert_6706