Not pregnant

- - Latest reply: Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
December 9, 2018
- Nov 25, 2018 at 02:45 PM
Hello,
I am not pregnant but it has already been four days that I have not yet had my period, what's causing this please?
Thank you.
See more 

Your reply

4 replies

Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
There are a lot of reasons due to which periods can be late. Yes, pregnancy is one of those. However, if you are getting BFN's don't worry just wait. Periods can be late due to malnutrition diet as well. They can be late due to stress as well. Therefore, if the issue prevails visit a doctor. This is something that shouldn't be ignored. All my warm wishes are with you.
jeenia
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Last seen
November 21, 2018
-
Yeah! Delay of periods can also take place because of nutrition,stress. Research stated that It can also take place due to hormonal imbalance. If after waiting for 10 days if you still don't have periods and you are not pregnant, its a must visit to the doctor. A delay in periods may lead to some serious issue in the future.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Thursday July 26, 2018
Last seen
October 11, 2018
Thank you
As per Adonis, Ukraine there are lots of reason for which you can have a delayed period. Give it some time and see... it might be just late and drop in... in a day or two if not you just had an anovulation cycle. There's nothing to worry as experts in Adonis says there's absolutely no reason to worry. It's normal to drop a period or two when you're in your fertile age.
Respond to emmacoolb
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Last seen
November 21, 2018
Thank you
Hi dear. I can understand you are getting worried. But late period is a common factor among women. A 4 day delay periods is not a matter of getting worried, You just need to relax and wait for few days. Every month the period cycle may change. You have done your pregnancy test just after 4 days of periods date? I would suggest you to wait for few more days and take another test. Because at the HCG level in a human body needs time to produce and increase.
Respond to jeenia
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
December 9, 2018
Thank you
Hey, I would suggest just give it some more time. Maybe you are pregnant but it's taking some time to show or it could be that your periods are late. There is nothing to worry about! Just stay calm. I know this waiting period can be frustrating but this is what it is. I hope things go well. Even if they don't, don't worry there are many options available. There are a lot of treatments that you can consider opting for.
Respond to Mitchael.1