Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
January 16, 2020
-
Hello,

dears i am 27 years old i am having very big problem which is urinating for many many times everyday .. even after i finish i don't feel that it is finished but i still feel that i have to do it after few minutes.. i have this problem from about 4 or 5 years , i went to the doctor and did pee test and the result was nothing .. another doctor said it is psychological problem .. but how come that i always feel with this bad feeling about needing of urinating always and for years !!
i WISH there is someone who can help me to solve this problem .
thnx

3 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
January 16, 2020
Hello,

It's not a psychological problem and it has nothing to do with your urine.

You seem to have an inflammation of the prostate (hyperthrophy) which constricts the conduit to the bladder.

I suggest you have your prostate examined as it may reveal to be cancerous, which is very common.

If not cancerous there is medication: Xatral and Avodart which will reduce the prostate size.

Good luck
Registration date
Friday September 21, 2012
Status
Last seen
October 21, 2012
thank you so much Ambucias ..
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
January 16, 2020
You are most welcome.

Last suggestion, consult another doctor preferably a urologist. The one who told you that it may be psychological might have got his licence through a correspondance course or is a charlatant or is butcher.

The urologist can introduce a small fiber optic camera into the bladder to examine the prostate and the bladder, it's painless and takes only 10 minutes. Also a blood test is also prescribed to measure the amount of prostate hormones (psh).