What causes fertility issues or barrenness? [Solved]

Registration date
Monday April 29, 2013
Last seen
April 29, 2013
-
Hello,
for four years we have been trying to get my wife pregnant to know avail, even after some fertility treatment for her which according to the doctor was to open up her fallopian tube that seems to be tight, an iud was placed inside her for 2 weeks and prescription of clomid was made after the removal of the device but yet we have not been able to conceive, what could be wrong?
See more 

Your reply

5 replies

Best answer
Registration date
Sunday October 20, 2013
Last seen
October 21, 2013
Thank you
Did you check from your side? Both male and female are responsible for conception.
If your side is OK, i.e. sperm count as well as viability, the fault might be from your wife.
If the ovum from your wife ripe, fertilization in vitro must be tried. But it is expensive and so many step.

Say "Thank you" 1

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM Health

CCM 0 users have said thank you to us this month

Respond to maungaye
Registration date
Thursday December 17, 2015
Last seen
January 16, 2016
Thank you
If your wife is all right now.. than may there is fault in you. Infertility is not only caused due to woman. Man is also responsible for it in some cases. I think you should go for sperms test. If you are fine than it might be fault of your wife. She might have another problem.

Say "Thank you" 1

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM Health

CCM 0 users have said thank you to us this month

Respond to somyasharma
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Last seen
July 6, 2018
Thank you
I will suggest your wife surrogacy because I have been through this by myself that is why I will suggest surrogacy. It is better to suggest others from which you have gone through. I am going through the successful journey of surrogacy that is why I am telling you about it. I had hysterectomy cancer from my adulthood. I had proper treatment of it and I was cancer free. But I was infertile for life. But my husband always supported me and we decided to start our journey of surrogacy. We lived in Japan and surrogacy is totally banned here. So we moved to Ukraine. There we found a very good clinic regarding surrogacy. We started our journey there. The clinic is very good the whole clinic is too cooperative with there clients. From that clinic, our surrogacy journey started. Now our surrogate is pregnant with our twin daughters. We are so happy that we are finally going to have our babies soon. Good luck to you with your plans ad journey,
mistygray
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
-
Hi. I'm glad you found a nice place for your procedure. It is really hard to find one today. Because most of them just want to make money out of people's misery. Thanks for telling us about this though. It would be helpful for a lot of people here. Keep up the good work.
Respond to Alexnde
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey. Only a doctor can answer this question for you. But sometimes even medication doesn't work for some people. They can, however, choose other options like IVF or surrogacy as suggested by their doctors. You can also consider these and talk to your doctor about it. I hope you guys find a solution for this. Good luck.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Wednesday November 14, 2018
Last seen
November 15, 2018
Thank you
DI69347603
Respond to Pavong345