What are normal ejaculation habits for man? [Solved]

abuayham - Nov 26, 2013 at 10:56 AM - Latest reply: svjake 26 Posts Sunday December 8, 2013Registration date December 23, 2013 Last seen
- Dec 14, 2013 at 04:34 AM
Hello,
if I read any subject about intercourse, I'm about to ejaculate, and when if I watch any sexual scene including intercourse I ejaculate, either if it is for less than one minute
is that a problem or normal
See more 

2 replies

Reply to this topic
svjake 26 Posts Sunday December 8, 2013Registration date December 23, 2013 Last seen - Dec 14, 2013 at 04:34 AM
+3
Helpful
hey abu, you a much stronger man than i was, back then there was noway i could have talked about that.. and i dont understand why there are so many questions on this subject these days.. im sorry and i dont mean to dis the others who advise counsuling but i gotta say that is very exspensive and i know i dont like talkin to strangers about that when all you gotta do is go see your regular doc for a check up and when hes done just look him in the eye and say doc you know how this visit would really help me and my girlfriend, i think i need the blue pill just to try it out.. what do you say doctor, it really works right? abu i dont care how many times you get to the finnish cause you just stay ready for action even after 2 or 3 races and im serious so whats to worry about have fun. relax svjake
Was this answer helpful?  
Respond to svjake
Crashounette 5303 Posts Friday October 29, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus April 18, 2018 Last seen - Nov 28, 2013 at 06:47 AM
+1
Helpful
Hello abuayham,

If you have problems with premature ejaculation, the best thing to do is to see a sex therapist.
Do not worry, it is possible to overcome this problem and learn to control by some rehabilitation exercises.

I invite you to read this article, you will learn a little more:
http://health.kioskea.net/faq/2994-premature-ejaculation

Tell me if it helps you :)
Respond to Crashounette