Your reply

11 replies

Best answer
Registration date
Monday February 24, 2014
Last seen
February 24, 2014
Thank you
FIRST OF ALL.....drink lots of water....
Eat what u like....but in less proportion........

gud luck....may this helps u...

Say "Thank you" 3

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM Health

CCM 0 users have said thank you to us this month

Respond to Faryalrockz
Registration date
Monday May 26, 2014
Last seen
May 26, 2014
Thank you
The number one realistic way to lose weight WITHOUT trying or exercising, is to only eat when you are truly hungry and not because it's time and don't eat to get full and most of all: NO MORE HEAVY FOODS AFTER 6pm till 6am because the human body gets lazy and the food just stays there until it wakes up and starts eating what's in your stomach, again. This method will work without you even trying and of course, drink plenty fluids. THE END!!!!!!
Respond to SKIIGARY
Registration date
Wednesday February 5, 2014
Last seen
February 5, 2014
Thank you
take a vow from today to eat slowly chewing ur food atleast 25 times with ur mouths closed and make sure u are only seniding only waterlike contents to ur stomach. stop eating when ur stomach sends signal...... for every meal u may need minimum 45 minutes..............
Respond to jagadeesan venkatraman
Registration date
Wednesday May 28, 2014
Last seen
May 29, 2014
Thank you
The approach is to reduce fat and carbohydrate consumption,. Avoid late food, then exercise regularly
Respond to cyrichuks
Registration date
Tuesday January 10, 2017
Last seen
January 10, 2017
Thank you
hi, I lost a lot of weight just by eating a small portion of food ie small plate full , just over a palm size amount every 3 hours, approximately 6meals depending on your sleep pattern. The simplest way of explaining is that if you have a glass and a jug twice the size and you pour the water from the jug into the glass , the water will overflow. That is the way you need to look at with regards to eating food, you only need enough to fuel your body and it will burn that amount. If you force a large meal down, then the overflow will be distributed to places where you don't want it to go and turn to fat. it is always about moderation, it doesn't mean you can't eat nice foods, just in small quantities.
Respond to Danali24
Registration date
Friday August 18, 2017
Last seen
September 20, 2017
Thank you
Change your eating habits. Ensure you have a healthy breakfast comprised of proteins that will help you stay full throughout the day. lots of water, vegetables and Exercises.
Respond to kokihenry
Registration date
Monday August 14, 2017
Last seen
August 29, 2017
Thank you
20 to 30 minutes jogging everyday! Preferably in warm atmosphere, Make sure you sweat and get only one meal per day, sounds tough but it works, keep it up for a Month or so
Good luck
Respond to boe747
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Last seen
November 21, 2018
Thank you
Hi. I hope you are doing well. Loosing weight is a time consuming procedure. You get good results when you are given proper guidance. I would suggest you to visit a dietician and get proper advise. You will be given advise as per your body vital stats and many other aspects. The food chart privided by your doctor will be the best to loose weight. Please don't get misguided by online tutorial, online tutorial are provided in general and not as per your body stats. I wish you a good luck and a good health.
Respond to jeenia
Registration date
Monday October 15, 2018
Last seen
October 15, 2018
Thank you
Kolors weight loss clinic offers fast ways to lose weight, the best weight loss plan and healthy Best weight loss programs concentrating on obesity, weight loss management and fat loss.
https://www.kolorshealthcare.com/weight-loss-programs.php
Respond to kolors123
Registration date
Monday October 8, 2018
Last seen
October 15, 2018
Thank you
Hi!
Have you ever heard of Michel Montignac's diet principles?
I applied the principles for 5 years now and they changed my life. I used to be obese and nothing else would work.
Now I'm 30 years old, but i started at the age of 25.
To be honest, no girl ever looks at a man who is fat. I felt this thing for many years.
So, when you have time, please search for his book or articles related on the web.
I can talk more about my experience, if anyone is interested...
Respond to victor_dan
Registration date
Wednesday October 17, 2018
Last seen
October 17, 2018
Thank you
Hi,

I am overweight. I am 96 kg. Any suggestions to reduce my weight?
Respond to milanark