June 23, 2015
-
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 24, 2019
-
What the causes of Miscarriage and after Miscarriage how long should you try to conceive again?

34 replies

Registration date
Monday March 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 30, 2018
To answer your question. Doctors ask for almost two weeks to wait after a miscarriage. But I would prefer the waiting time period as long as you are physically and mentally strong.
As this is a huge loss that probably would break you emotionally. And in that phase, if you would try to conceive and you are not able to take a good care of yourself . Or you are not mentally or emotionally prepare than that would probably cause certain complications.
And there are many certain reasons for MC like maybe some complications of chromosomes that made it impossible for the fetus to develop normally.
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
Hi. How are you? I'm not sure if it's you who had a miscarriage. If you did, I'm really sorry about it. Losing a child like that is just awful. I can't imagine how people deal with all the pain. There really are different reasons for a miscarriage to happen. If one has had a miscarriage, she should wait at least a couple of months before trying again. It is important to get your body back to normal. Your body goes through a lot of changes during pregnancy. A miscarriage is not healthy for the body at all. You should see your doctor about this. He will analyze the situation and tell you what to do here. Good luck. I hope this helped.
Registration date
Friday March 23, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018

I have not faced miscarriage yet however my friend experienced it. It was such a hard time for her. She was sitting tight for a year and after that TTC once more. Everything was OK the second time. I think it depends how you feel. When you are prepared to attempt once more.
Registration date
Wednesday May 23, 2018
Status
Last seen
May 23, 2018

Hi my dear, I am so sorry to know about your infertility. You have taken a very great step to go for surrogacy. It is an awesome step. My sister also had a child through surrogacy at the age of 45. I pray best for you happens. best of luck. take care.
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018

Hey there! It is a good topic you asked about. MCs is a problem of many ladies. MCs takes a lot from a lady. MCs, again and again, can be alarming for maternal health. I faced 4 MCs. I was fed up with life. But instead of losing hope, I looked for alternative ways. With the help of many sources, I decided to go for surrogacy. My DH agreed with me and it was a good thing. We got a surrogate son. It proved like a blessing for us. It really helps. I wish you a good luck. Stay blessed
Registration date
Friday May 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2018

Hey! Hope so you are doing good. I think there are different factors for miscarriage. It may be due to the accident and some internal fluctuations. There are countless issues that result in miscarriage. And if I talk about the second point, then I think it's up to the health of a woman. If she is willing enough then you could try after some weeks. Mostly recovery takes 3 months and after that, you are ready for the next goal. That’s my opinion.
Have a good day.
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
There can be plenty of reasons behind a miscarriage. It's hard to say for sure. I'm so sorry you had to go through it, though. It's okay to feel this way, honey. I know, you've probably taken it a bit hard. That's fine, too, losses can be tough to take. I hope things get better for you. My prayers are with you. Good luck to you, honey! You can get through this difficult time. I'd suggest getting your tests done. See a doctor and get a professional opinion. It's better to be safe than sorry. Hopefully, your luck turns around. Keep us posted on how it goes!
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019

There are several reasons due to which doctors might not be able to deduct the heartbeat. The doctors usually recommend that one should wait for at least 6 months. Mainly because this period helps heal the body up as well. However, if someone really wants to try almost immediately they should start trying after their period cycle gets regular. Good luck to you. Dont lose hope. Visit the doctor if you think you have been trying for a little too long. Sending baby dust your way.
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 4, 2019

Miscarriage is the most well-known sort of pregnancy misfortune and frequently happens in light of the fact that the embryo isn't creating normally. Symptoms incorporate liquid, blood or tissue going from the vagina and agony in the stomach or lower back. It's likewise normal to feel trouble or sadness.
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019

The causes of MC include the growth of the baby stops. It could also be because the heartbeat cant be felt. People also have chemical MC as well. I am really sorry if you or your family member went through this. The doctors suggest waiting before the period arrives. Some also say to let the body heal and try after 6 months. Good luck to you.
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 4, 2019

Recommended not to have sex just immediate after miscarriage. After 2 weeks you can ovulate and conceive. But you need to take care of your health and check if your body can permit another immediate pregnancy.
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019

There are multiple causes of it. However, the major ones are the stop in the growth. Other than the other problems are that the heart stops to beat. A person can start to TTC after two-three months. When the AF gets more regular. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 24, 2019

Sadly, the premature delivery procedure can't be turned around once it has begun. In any case, prescription or strategies, for example, an expansion and curettage can forestall particular kinds of entanglements
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 4, 2019

When 8 or 9 weeks are come to and the child's heart beat is seen on a sweep there is just a 4% to 5% shot of unsuccessful labor, contingent upon the speed of the heart-beat. It ought to be 120 to 160 times each moment