Last seen
November 2, 2015
- - Latest reply: jeenia
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Last seen
November 21, 2018
- Nov 21, 2018 at 12:02 AM
I'm a mother of 2 years old. After delivery my breast size has increased and I'm not able to reduce it. I'm facing many health issues like shoulder pain, back pain, breathing problem, etc. I had a normal breast size with a perfect shape before delivery and I was happy with it then. Now I'm not happy to see myself in the mirror and also I'm not able to wear any party dresses. So I'm planning to do breast lift surgery from Dr Sammy Sliwin's clinic in Toronto. I have researched about this a lot and I really want to do it. My surgery is scheduled in November second week and now I'm just worried about my decision. Is my decision wrong? Should I reconsider about the surgery? Thanks!!
See more 

Your reply

2 replies

Best answer
Thank you
If you have already decided to go for surgery them it's ok, but you have many other options too which is natural and much better of surgery...
Remember onething natural is natural, i handled this type of cases and I know 40% women's gain weight their body after born a baby and the biggest reason is just not proper rest after delivery,
You just need to start yoga and drink lemon with honey everyday for two months .
Also start drinking one glass of hot water when you get up in morning .
You will get back your shape and you will be happy with your natural shape. Be sure and try to do this.
For yoga I can give you few links where you can get steps .
Best of luck

Say "Thank you" 2

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM Health

CCM 0 users have said thank you to us this month

Respond to Anonymous User
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Last seen
November 21, 2018
Thank you
Hi dear, hope you are doing well ow? How did your breast surgery go? Are you happy with your size now? See basically it is advisable to not to go for any breast modification surgery. As that may lead to some other problems as well. But still, if you have taken the advice from a good clinic then I think it should work perfectly on you. Please post on this forum on the experience that you had on this and whether you faced any problems after the surgery or not as it may be of good help for others.
Respond to jeenia