June 29, 2016
- - Latest reply: jeenia
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Last seen
November 21, 2018
- Oct 8, 2018 at 01:27 AM
Hello,
I'm a 16 year old, Transgender boy, and im starting to concern my weight, im 5'5" and i'm almost 170, and i dont know how to fix my weight, my parent dont let me do anything, i cant even walk around the neighbor hood, and i really wanna get down to at least 150.

Even with that, i lack the motivation to do it, or really anything at that, my self steam is pretty low too. My own dad even calls me and my siblings worthless lazy "fricks" even though he doesnt let us do anything active, so he doesnt help how i feel.

Thank you for your time,
Christopher
See more 

Your reply

2 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
Thank you
Hello Christopher,

There are no magic tricks to loose weight. You must cut down on fats drastically, especially trans fat and get your butt going doing daily exercise, walk, run, swim and sports. Opra Winfrey did it, why can't you?

Don't listen to your dad's insults, he probably is just sad to see you in that state. You are the leader of your own destiny. Get off the computer and out you go walking and walking.

Good luck
Respond to Ambucias
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Last seen
November 21, 2018
Thank you
Hello dear. Stop being sad. Your that smile counts. Every second of your life is important. Don't let anyone ruin it. Your father is ashamed of you?!?!? You should take him to a doctor. He just can't force you to sit back home. You are a normal human being. The first thing you should do today is make an appointment to a consultant and take your parents.
Okay as of now you can start of with various free hand excercises. Start doing yoga. Eat healthy food. Cut of junk and carbohydrates.
Respond to jeenia