Conveiving

maryrossi24 1 Posts Thursday June 29, 2017Registration date June 29, 2017 Last seen - Jun 29, 2017 at 05:19 AM - Latest reply: AnnetteKeller 16 Posts Sunday July 22, 2018Registration date July 22, 2018 Last seen
- Jul 22, 2018 at 01:55 PM
My husband is uncircumcised and for the last three years we’ve been unable to get children. Could his condition be the cause of our infertility? And if it is, how can I convince him to get circumcised without him feeling offended?
See more 

Your reply

18 replies

victoriaborkowska 17 Posts Monday July 10, 2017Registration date August 29, 2017 Last seen - Jul 10, 2017 at 12:33 PM
Thank you
hi, i have never heard of this being a problem but its best you look for professional help. it might be something more serious than you think. there is a clinic in Kiev they can help you in finding the root cause.
Respond to victoriaborkowska
naomiharr 11 Posts Friday July 7, 2017Registration date August 31, 2017 Last seen - Jul 26, 2017 at 05:25 AM
Thank you
its really not an issue. got get checked out as Victoria says it might be serious.
Respond to naomiharr
kokihenry 83 Posts Friday August 18, 2017Registration date September 20, 2017 Last seen - Aug 18, 2017 at 07:12 PM
Thank you
That is debatable. 1st I know of uncircumcised individuals who have kids. On the other hand, the existence of the foreskin encourages infections due to the accumulation of dirt under the skin which could be a possible factor. Running fertility tests for both of you will clear things out.
Respond to kokihenry
stacy1246 3 Posts Monday August 21, 2017Registration date August 22, 2017 Last seen - Aug 22, 2017 at 03:31 AM
Thank you
Hi welcome dear, I can understand your problem in easy and effective way to overcome this horrible situation in your life. You need not panic about this critical problem. I am here for you to provide sufficient information to clear your doubt and full support to conceive effectively to defect infertility problem. This is good opportunity for me to help you on behalf of my personal life experience. It is good idea to have full awareness about your health. You should be very informative to understand each and every signal of your body very well to get maximum benefit from early stage treatment. There are 20 and women who face infertility problem. You can easily defeat infertility problem in this Medical Research based treatment available in medical history. I am one of the lucky women who defeated problem to conceive naturally. I also spend lots of day of my marriage life with sadness and depression due to infertility problem.
It is very important to have proper understanding each other physical needs and emotion very well. I except here that we have true bonding between us to understand each other needs very well. You should handle this horrible situation with positive attitude toward life. It is clear signal that your body hormone level not in balance. You can take the help of balanced diet to maintain your body hormone level in balance to provide sufficient energy to all reproduction system to work smoothly. You should consume multivitamin tablet and iron folic acid that enhance your immunity with high hemoglobin to create win-win situation for you to have regular period cycle. You should understand your responsibility to accept this opportunity with healthy lifestyle to get maximum benefit like me to get healthy baby gift in life to conceive naturally.
Respond to stacy1246
mishavailable 11 Posts Friday September 15, 2017Registration date September 23, 2017 Last seen - Sep 23, 2017 at 03:49 AM
Thank you
Hi and welcome sister. There is a weird condition you are facing right now. I know it is the dream of every woman to start the new phase in life by adding the new member in the family. The question you have asked about the infertility cause, and then my answer would be not completely sure because there are lots of reasons about this. This time you need the complete support and love. If you want to get the best answer and clear your doubts then Lotus Clinic is the ultimate and best option for you. I know it is the difficult task for you to convince your husband but you need to make him realize about the importance of baby, family and love. Doesn’t your husband love the babies or he does not want to become the father. You need to take the step wisely and get the best support of Lotus Clinic where you can get the best solution. I can understand your agony and want to share my feeling with you.
You need to make him realize the value of the family and surely it would change his mind and you can get the best solution. Maybe everything is alright and you need some medication and able to conceive the baby naturally. You are really a gem who is sharing your problem. I am pretty sure you efforts would definitely works and you can conceive the baby one day. You just need to change your schedule and try to understand him deeply. Your love and care surely motivate your husband and he could change his mind. I hope everything would work out and you can make your dream true.
Respond to mishavailable
marianne700 8 Posts Sunday September 24, 2017Registration date September 24, 2017 Last seen - Sep 24, 2017 at 06:00 PM
Thank you
I am not sure. Try to convince your husband to do tests. Just to be sure. His grip may be a problem. You will know what to do after tests.
Respond to marianne700
janajana1 10 Posts Friday September 22, 2017Registration date October 10, 2017 Last seen - Sep 24, 2017 at 06:18 PM
Thank you
You cannot know if that is the reason why you cannot conceive until your husband do the tests. Try to convince hm. It's important for him and you. I believe he will understan. If he wants a child like you do he will agree.
Respond to janajana1
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Jun 1, 2018 at 03:56 PM
Thank you
Hey, there I hope you're doing. Your condition is unusual to me. However, I don't think that should be problematic. It is better that you ask your doctor. As they are much more advanced with such knowledge they will be able to help you out. Don't worry. I am sure things will work out eventually. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
LydiaHarris 49 Posts Saturday May 19, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Jun 1, 2018 at 04:51 PM
Thank you
Hi there? Well, I mean yeah, does it bothers? I mean does it have anything related to not having a child? I mean, I've heard plenty of people having a child with it. There must be some other cause of you guys not getting pregnant. Yeah! Get yourself to an obstetrician? With initial tests, you guys will be able to know what's the reason behind your infertility! I hope it goes fine for you both. Stay strong! I'm also an infertile person. But, in our case; I have the problem. So, we are option for surrogacy in Ukraine. But, we have had it diagnosed and a solid reason to go with. Don't hurry! I know it's tough....:)
Respond to LydiaHarris
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Jun 1, 2018 at 05:03 PM
Thank you
Umm, what do your doctors say? I mean, is there any kind of disease or reason which makes being his uncircumcised not to have a child. I've not heard it off before. But, yes! You're right! It might be the reason. If it's a reason, then probably ask the doctor to advise him. Don't do anything with him at this age your own. I hope you're getting it!
Respond to SashaMarcus
Alana90 82 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - Jun 6, 2018 at 02:13 PM
Thank you
Hey! How are you doing? Well, that's the point where you must seek your doctors help. And trust me this would be effectively answered by your doctor. Yes, there could be the reason that's might cause hurdles in conceiving.
If it is so then you must make an effort to get over the situations. And just get the job done to have a baby soon. Hope you would sort out your problems.
Good luck. Much love.XX
Respond to Alana90
anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Updated by anayahill on 6/06/18 at 07:15 PM
Thank you
hey there. You need not panic about this critical problem. I am here for you to provide sufficient information to clear your doubt. It is good idea to have full awareness about your health. You should be very informative to understand each and every signal of your body very well to get maximum benefit from early stage treatment. You need to make him realize the value of the family and surely it would change his mind and you can get the best solution. Maybe everything is alright and you need some medication and able to conceive the baby naturally. You are really a gem who is sharing your problem. I am pretty sure you efforts would definitely works and you can conceive the baby one day. You just need to change your schedule and try to understand him deeply. Your love and care surely motivate your husband and he could change his mind. I hope everything would work out and you can make your dream true.
Respond to anayahill
Jassiedeen01 35 Posts Tuesday June 12, 2018Registration date June 15, 2018 Last seen - Jun 12, 2018 at 03:18 PM
Thank you
I don't think it would be the reason. I have never heard any such issue. But still, if it bothers you this much. I would suggest you consult some good doctor. Discuss your queries with him. He may tell you something more important tha this. I hope you will find a solution soon. Love and luck to you.
Respond to Jassiedeen01
Hannahdrake 63 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 13, 2018 at 02:32 PM
Thank you
What exactly is this issue? I haven't heard of it ever. Though it does sound serious. You might want to look for professional advice. A doctor can guide you better. Hope you get rid of your issues. Baby dust your way.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Oliviasmit 95 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 10, 2018 Last seen - Jun 14, 2018 at 05:09 AM
Thank you
Hi Mary! Hope you are in good health. Circumcision is never a cause for infertility. I recommend that you and your husband get yourself properly checked and diagnosed to see where the problem lies. In most cases infertility is curable through medication but If it is something permanent, don’t lose hope , IVF/Surrogacy/IUI are still option you could be able to take. I wish you the best of luck. I hope everything works out.
Respond to Oliviasmit
BarbaraHicks 33 Posts Monday March 5, 2018Registration date June 15, 2018 Last seen - Jun 15, 2018 at 05:37 AM
Thank you
How are you doing? I don't think it is the reason. Have you ever consulted some doctor for this? You need to consult some doctor. I hope you will find something soon. Sending love and wishes to you. Baby dust on your way. More power to you.
Respond to BarbaraHicks
AnnaAtkinson 20 Posts Saturday July 21, 2018Registration date July 22, 2018 Last seen - Jul 22, 2018 at 06:28 AM
Thank you
I don't think so dear. You don't have to convince him for that. But if you have been trying for long, get some tests done. Try to find out the real cause. And don't worry. I hope you guys get pregnant soon. Good luck to you both. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to AnnaAtkinson
AnnetteKeller 16 Posts Sunday July 22, 2018Registration date July 22, 2018 Last seen - Jul 22, 2018 at 01:55 PM
Thank you
Hello Mary. How are you doing? I have never heard any such thing. Have you consulted some doctor yet? If yes, what did he say? If not, then you should. I think you must consult some doctor about it asap. I hope everything goes well for you. Stay strong and positive. Love and luck to you.
Respond to AnnetteKeller