June 30, 2017
- - Latest reply: Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
- May 27, 2019 at 08:02 PM
Lately, I was searching about PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) to find more information about it. I have found that This disease is really dangerous and spreading between females. It doesn't Differentiates between females whatever her age. However, Many women don't know about it. I'm sad because the awareness about this disease is not enough. Every time I hear about an infected woman, I cry. We should spread awareness, We should make a move to fight it with no mercy. If you have any suggestions on how we can spread awareness, Just tell us. Stay safe :) ..
See more 

9 replies

Registration date
Friday June 30, 2017
Status
Last seen
June 30, 2017
Thank you
You are right. This disease is really dangerous. My cousin is infected with this disease. She is really sick and the doctors can't help. We regretted not finding this infection earlier. I hope no one else will be infected.
Annie3211
Registration date
Friday June 30, 2017
Status
Last seen
June 30, 2017
-
I'm sorry to hear this :( I hope she will be better soon. We need to talk with our relatives about this disease and how to protect ourselves.
Respond to Saaraah1
Registration date
Saturday February 9, 2019
Status
Last seen
March 1, 2019
Thank you
Hey there! I hope you are doing well. Thank you for sharing this information here. Many people are suffering from this disease. It's hard to live a life where you know you can't give birth to your own baby. A family without children is not complete. Children are a blessing tbh. IVF is the best treatment for people with PCOS. My friend had PCOS, She went for IVF and it worked out for her. But the main thing you have to be careful about is the clinic you are opting for. It's important to do some research about clinics before going there for treatment. If the clinic is good then things will work out for you eventually. Stay blessed. Bye!
Respond to MerriStar
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
Thank you for this informative post. PCOS is indeed a common cause for infertility. However, it has different stages. It is not always that a woman suffering from this disorder won't be able to conceive. We can say that it has levels. Everyone has different symptoms as well. I hope things go well for you. Good luck to you. Just stay positive and strong. Look into assisted conceptions. IVF is the most successful in this case. However, for the process make sure to visit the right doctor. The more successful the doctor the better it will be. Sending baby dust your way. If you need help let me know.
mistygray
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
3 -
IVF does work best in this situation. I shared my friend's story here. She has PCOS and faced trouble conceiving. She finally decided to go with IVF. It didn't work for her the first time. The reason is not known. But it did work out the second time. I'm glad it did.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
Thank you
Hi. Thank you for this post. I feel like there isn't awareness about disorders like PCOS and PCOD. And we need to talk about this more. So many women all over the world go through with this. Some are even left undiagnosed. There are so many problems that such women go through. From diabetes to infertility. Most people struggle with getting pregnant. Some cases are so bad that even medication doesn't work. IVF is a good option in this case. It doesn't guarantee a pregnancy. But it provides a good chance of conceiving a baby for such people. It's important to spread awareness about this. So that people can get diagnosed and seek treatment.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hi, honey. I hope you're doing okay. I'm so glad you made this post. PCOS is a big issue. It's really important to talk about this. I suffer from it. So, I can understand what kind of threat it poses. We need to talk about such problems. If we don't, then younger women won't be able to understand these issues. I know, I've been in that situation. You need all the support you can get in such situations. I want to wish you the best of luck with this. Good luck to women suffering from this. I hope you manage to conceive, soon. You can do this!
Respond to Lilliana21
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
You are so right. It is really important to educate one another on this cause. It is so hard to even think about it. I have been on this journey for so long and it is difficult. However, one thing that is really important is to stay positive and to keep going. It is soo important to do that. Also, for me visiting a different doctor who was experienced also made a difference. Really hoping for the best for you.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
You are absolutely right. It is just not PCOS but many other disorders that really need to be highlighted. Even certain doctors are not that helpful in such cases. My first doctor used so many jargons when explaining to me my treatment and problem that I really got confused. Therefore, I had to research on my own. Now I am finding myself a clinic that would be able to help me out. Really hoping I am able to find one.
mistygray
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
3 -
Hi. I'm glad you brought this up. I agree with you here. I'm glad it has started there are so many issues that we need to spread awareness about. That can only be done one at a time. PCOS is a very common disorder. And I'm glad people are speaking up about what they go through. I hope this helps everyone.
Respond to Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 17, 2019
Thank you
Thank you so much for making this post. I really appreciate it. It is about time we spread more awareness about this topic. It is so more people can easily speak up about their struggles. I have some friends who have experienced this too. One of them just recently got pregnant through IVF. I'm glad it worked for her.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
It is indeed very important to spread awareness on this and the various other disorders. PCOS is not always the reason why one is not able to conceive. It really depends on how severe the stage is. Therefore, it is important to visit the right doctor for the process. Someone who gives individual attention to the patient. Good luck to you. I hope you are able to conceive. Sending baby dust.
Respond to Gilbert_6706