Help a friend-could this be what they need?

obadochris 2 Posts Wednesday June 28, 2017Registration date July 14, 2017 Last seen - Jul 14, 2017 at 05:14 AM - Latest reply: Alana90 13 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date April 17, 2018 Last seen
- Apr 17, 2018 at 01:06 PM
Hello,
i love all of you here. this is the message my friend has given me to share with you.i have been one of the unhappiest individuals. we cannot sire a child of our own. recently, we made a decision to go for IVF, or surrogacy. searching on the forums, we have found this clinic whose portfolio looks impressive. biotexcom clinic to be precise. because they seem to have what we need- as in a database for egg, a guarantee for success, diverse service and an interpretation service, we entered into a contract with them for the service. i seem to be excited of going there already especially with the cost effective range they have offered. who has dealt with them? please i would like to hear from you.
See more 

6 replies

Reply to this topic
saurah015 4 Posts Sunday July 16, 2017Registration date July 17, 2017 Last seen - Jul 16, 2017 at 02:59 PM
Helpful
I am grateful to Biotexcom for making me fertile. I am now a pregnant woman today. I had 2 miscarriages 2 years ago and since then i have been trying really hard to get pregnant again, i conceived and became pregnant with child. I am a very happy woman because myproblem had cause so many difficulties in my life.
Respond to saurah015
NatashaLiam 45 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date April 16, 2018 Last seen - Apr 16, 2018 at 02:37 AM
Helpful
I'm 43 years old now.
Now i am married again and me and my husband are thinking of having of having a baby.
We are looking for a good clinic to support us and guide us through the whole process.
We researched about a number of clinics over the web and found many good clinics as well.
Surrogacy is the most common method or way of having a child.
I was also very stressed during my first marriage as i had many complications while getting pregnant.
I conceived for three times but always resulted in miscarriage.
You should also do research about surrogacy related clinics as well over the web and look for the best clinic.
Surrogacy is the safe and the most good method of having a baby for women like us.
Respond to NatashaLiam
SashaMarcus 50 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date April 16, 2018 Last seen - Apr 16, 2018 at 05:11 AM
Helpful
Hi there! How are you doing so? Well, I've heard of them. My own cousin sister went there for surrogacy last year. She couldn't afford the process in the U.S.A. So, yeah! More importantly, there are many famous centers in Kiev, Ukraine. So, I think it's worth try! Just keeping going for it! I wish you all the best. So, yeah! I hope you get a child. It's really important to have a child in one way or another. xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
mistygray 47 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date April 16, 2018 Last seen - Apr 16, 2018 at 03:17 PM
Helpful
Hey. I have been their client. They are actually very good. They dealt with me very professionally and did not give me a chance to complain. It is very important to choose a reliable clinic for such sensitive processes. I'm glad I chose the right place for it. I hope this helped.
Respond to mistygray
Selina004 3 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date April 16, 2018 Last seen - Apr 16, 2018 at 11:52 PM
Helpful
Hi there.I am happy for you that you are doing the great and impressive decision.Yes, this clinic doing a great effort.Actually, I am not personally experienced this journey.My dear colleague had to go through in this clinic last year.She had a great experience and success.Wishing you a best of luck.Have a happy and safe journey.
Respond to Selina004
Alana90 13 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date April 17, 2018 Last seen - Apr 17, 2018 at 01:06 PM
Helpful
Hey! great news that you got to meet your respective clinic.
This is one of the issues that I am facing till now. I never get satisfied early with any of the services.
and the only reason is that I observed some of the worst experiences.
I would also like to interact you nearly.
BTW what's the procedure that you are going for?
Though IVF and surrogacy both are great procedures. and both the treatments have proved to be great.
I have observed so many successful procedures. and they are so happy in their lives.
I just adore their happiness and their little complete world.
you just got to see how much happy that guys are.
I wish to see same for you guys too.
I would pray for your successful procedure.
share here often. would love to read your details.
Good luck.
Respond to Alana90