Help a friend-could this be what they need?

Registration date
Wednesday June 28, 2017
Last seen
July 14, 2017
- - Latest reply:  jeenia - Oct 8, 2018 at 03:59 AM
Hello,
i love all of you here. this is the message my friend has given me to share with you.i have been one of the unhappiest individuals. we cannot sire a child of our own. recently, we made a decision to go for IVF, or surrogacy. searching on the forums, we have found this clinic whose portfolio looks impressive. biotexcom clinic to be precise. because they seem to have what we need- as in a database for egg, a guarantee for success, diverse service and an interpretation service, we entered into a contract with them for the service. i seem to be excited of going there already especially with the cost effective range they have offered. who has dealt with them? please i would like to hear from you.
See more 

Your reply

20/22 replies

Registration date
Sunday July 16, 2017
Last seen
July 17, 2017
Thank you
I am grateful to Biotexcom for making me fertile. I am now a pregnant woman today. I had 2 miscarriages 2 years ago and since then i have been trying really hard to get pregnant again, i conceived and became pregnant with child. I am a very happy woman because myproblem had cause so many difficulties in my life.
Respond to saurah015
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
August 22, 2018
Thank you
I'm 43 years old now.
Now i am married again and me and my husband are thinking of having of having a baby.
We are looking for a good clinic to support us and guide us through the whole process.
We researched about a number of clinics over the web and found many good clinics as well.
Surrogacy is the most common method or way of having a child.
I was also very stressed during my first marriage as i had many complications while getting pregnant.
I conceived for three times but always resulted in miscarriage.
You should also do research about surrogacy related clinics as well over the web and look for the best clinic.
Surrogacy is the safe and the most good method of having a baby for women like us.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
Hi there! How are you doing so? Well, I've heard of them. My own cousin sister went there for surrogacy last year. She couldn't afford the process in the U.S.A. So, yeah! More importantly, there are many famous centers in Kiev, Ukraine. So, I think it's worth try! Just keeping going for it! I wish you all the best. So, yeah! I hope you get a child. It's really important to have a child in one way or another. xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey. I have been their client. They are actually very good. They dealt with me very professionally and did not give me a chance to complain. It is very important to choose a reliable clinic for such sensitive processes. I'm glad I chose the right place for it. I hope this helped.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Last seen
April 16, 2018
Thank you
Hi there.I am happy for you that you are doing the great and impressive decision.Yes, this clinic doing a great effort.Actually, I am not personally experienced this journey.My dear colleague had to go through in this clinic last year.She had a great experience and success.Wishing you a best of luck.Have a happy and safe journey.
Respond to Selina004
Registration date
Monday March 26, 2018
Last seen
July 30, 2018
Thank you
Hey! great news that you got to meet your respective clinic.
This is one of the issues that I am facing till now. I never get satisfied early with any of the services.
and the only reason is that I observed some of the worst experiences.
I would also like to interact you nearly.
BTW what's the procedure that you are going for?
Though IVF and surrogacy both are great procedures. and both the treatments have proved to be great.
I have observed so many successful procedures. and they are so happy in their lives.
I just adore their happiness and their little complete world.
you just got to see how much happy that guys are.
I wish to see same for you guys too.
I would pray for your successful procedure.
share here often. would love to read your details.
Good luck.
Respond to Alana90
Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey! How are you? I hope you're good. I actually know which clinic you're talking about. I've read some great reviews about that clinic as well. As a matter of fact, my friend got her IVF treatment done from them. She couldn't be happier. She's found success with the first round of IVF. That rarely happens! Their success rate is really high, actually. The best thing about this clinic is that they're REALLY cheap. This doesn't let them degrade their quality. Genuine professionals, all around. I'd suggest you opt for them! Good luck!
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
Hey, I hope you are doing good. My experience with them has been great so far. Initially, I was really worried because the process is a long one. Also, there is a cost attached to everything so you want to make sure that you are getting the desired result. I was impressed when I was invited for the first free visit. This visit basically helped me in making the final decision. We had to choose a package before visiting them. There were two options; VIP and economic. The economic package had all the things that were required to fulfill our basic needs so we decided to go for that. At the clinic, we were welcomed by the friendly staff! I honestly, got more support from them than my close family members. They really understood the struggles I had been through. We on coming back immediately made the payments. After which the procedure started. So far everything is going great.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Saturday May 19, 2018
Last seen
August 23, 2018
Thank you
Hi. I guess your friend is on the right way. That's really worth going for! I'm also undergoing surrogacy next month at the same center you mentioned in Ukraine. Yeah! They really have a good reputation overall. I've had an MC due to a car accident and can't conceive naturally since then. So, yeah! Anyway! Best of luck in your journey. Stay calm and strong! Hope you become a mother soon. :) BEST REGARDS!
Respond to LydiaHarris
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello there. I hope it goes well for you. That clinic has a good reputation. Take care. Love.
Respond to aliceblake
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
hello. I'm so glad you made the right choice. good luck with your journey. hope you get successful. it is a sure shot. I've heard about the clinic too. works professionally too. glad you made it to them take care. sending you baby dust.
Respond to scarett9999
Registration date
Tuesday April 17, 2018
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Yes, you are right. A friend of mine also went there for her surrogacy. And she is quite satisfied with their services. She told me that they have friendly staff. Even though their surrogates are so friendly and cooperative. I was astonished to find such clinics rarely. I never found such positive reviews about any clinic before. God bless them. I appreciate surrogacy because it has given life to many infertile people. And such clinics support them.
Respond to millie98
Thank you
hey !!! I am so sad to hear that. I know it’s much depressing feeling. Not an easy task to overcome this grief. You may take some time to get rid of it. I favor some clinics. Because they understand the patient’s condition. They regularly consult with the patient about their worries. In Ukraine, many clinics take this responsibility. They know better what things make them depressed. How they can release their stress. This stress is due to the incoming days of pregnancy. They mostly feel like their baby will not be mature enough. what happened if miscarriage happened in future. These things should be dealt with great concern. The clinic does this efficiently.
Respond to amos
Registration date
Sunday July 1, 2018
Last seen
July 30, 2018
Thank you
We passed the surrogacy program in the clinic. Have nothing to regret about using them. Doctors and nurses are helpful and understanding. A big database of surrogates to choose from. Consummate authoritative states of the nation with respect to surrogacy. Moderate costs.. Affordable prices. And of course, successful outcome!! After that, I can say for sure, that they have very good references from the clients and I am not afraid to do surrogacy there. I think you should contact that clinic and get to know more about them. Anyway, you can try. Maybe they will really help you as well if you are infertile.
Belkinsupport
Registration date
Monday July 23, 2018
Last seen
July 23, 2018
-
Contact at USA Belkin Support phone Number to Repair and Fix Belkin Customer Support Belkin Devices like Router check Status of your Belkin Products errors. Contact Now at Belkin Technical Support for any Belkin Products Issues. We provide 24*7 online customer service for help.

http://www.belkinsupportphonenumber.com/
Respond to linx_MK
Registration date
Tuesday March 20, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hi. I hope you are fine. I am so sorry. This must be so hard for her to take a decision. I hope she will be fine soon. Infertility is never easy. Many people are coping with infertility. I have to face it for 10 years. It was not easy for me at all. But I faced it for many years. I was so confused. In the end when I was left with no option. I chose surrogacy. I have a baby now. I am a happy mother.
Respond to stacyben
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
I hope you are doing fine. Infertility is painful. I know this. I have seen my friend in such pain. She miscarried her first baby. Because of which she left infertile. In the end, they decided to go for surrogacy. She has a daughter now. I think for you surrogacy is the best option. It is a safe method too. My friend did not face any complication. She just went for it. She is a happy mother. I am so happy for her. Surrogacy is a blessing.
Respond to emily001
Registration date
Sunday July 29, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
"Hello all. I have a very depressing past. Those were the days when I couldn't sleep. there are always ups and downs in life. But you don't have to give up. So did I. I fought against this all. There are a lot of surrogacy centers. But I want to have the best in my life. I was infertile. I was unable to carry the baby naturally. I lost all the hopes in life. So my friend told me about a clinic. Thanks to the clinic I went to. They were very helpful people. Now I am the mother of a baby boy. I recommend you go for it. take care
Respond to stelladeena
Thank you
brochures hello Recently I have read your post till the end. Dear, I am so sorry to hear about your friend. but you should prove your friendship now. I thought that a friend in need is a friend indeed. So, it’s a time that you should never leave her alone. Yes, I am totally agreed in favor of this clinic. I heard many good reviews about it. even I am a role model in front of you that get success from this clinic. I am really very impressed by all of its services. That’s great. You should advise her to visit it. and one of the big benefits of it that its fee package is also not much higher than other clinics. the doctors are also very highly professionals. They take much care of heir patients as hey can. Everything in it is outstanding. So, I will advise you to don’t waste your time and visit it instantly
Respond to seemam
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello. I hope you are doing well. I'm sorry to know that your friend has been facing some issues with her fertility. But she has made the right decision of going for IVF or surrogacy. Both are really advanced processes. But it really depends on what would suit you better. In some conditions, IVF works. Then you get to carry your own baby. Even with egg donation, you can carry a baby yourself. But sometimes IVF doesn't work for people. They are left with the option of surrogacy then. If your friend is going for a procedure that doesn't suit her she might be wasting her time and money. I hope this was helpful.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 9, 2018
Thank you
Yes, you are right, there are so many resolutions to infertility, but the ultimate resolution to it is surrogacy. Since age is an important factor in determining your fertility and chances of conceiving. It is important that we look at the possible methods that could bring us closer to the parenthood. I am also undergoing the surrogacy process. And it is associated with a European fertility center and it has been my first ever experience of consultation that went very well. The doctors are very experienced, the fertility counselor there was great. I feel lucky to have an amazing team that will be dealing with my case.
Respond to Sarahsth28
1 2 Next