August 16, 2017
- - Latest reply: Laura191
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
- Feb 3, 2019 at 01:12 PM
Hello, everyone. I hope you all are doing fine. I am a new user.. As you could tell from the title. I love this place so much. I think it is pretty specail. A great thank you to you all for being part of this place. Now let me as a question to you all. What do you think about me going again for IVF. I have done it once. It turned out successful! My son came to life 3 years ago. Now I think its the time to have another child. I would love to have a girl this time. That would be amazing! What do you all think? Please let me know! I wish you all well.
See more 

Your reply

7 replies

Registration date
Friday August 18, 2017
Status
Last seen
September 20, 2017
Thank you
If it worked the first time then stay positive for the second one too.
Respond to kokihenry
Registration date
Tuesday July 18, 2017
Status
Last seen
August 31, 2017
Thank you
hi...its great that it worked well for you the first time. i really do not see why it wont work the second time. IVF has a good success record. all the best on your second try.
Respond to ddermody
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
Firstly welcome to the forum. I hope we all are able to help you out. Its good to know that your first IVF cycle did work out. I am sure that must have been so exciting for you. I think you should definitely opt for it for the 2nd time as well! This will help in growing your family. I have previously done one IVF cycle that didn't work for us. Therefore, we have now changed the clinic. The clinic we were visiting previously things weren't just working out with them. So now we have switched to a new clinic. The one we are visiting now has a high success rate and also offers some amazing packages. So I am hoping that things would go smoothly with them. So far I am enjoying my experience. Good luck to you. I hope your cycle is a success.
mistygray
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
3 -
Hi. I know someone who is looking for a reliable place for her treatments. It would be great if it is affordable too. Can you tell us more about these packages being offered to you? It would help us out a lot. Thanks. Oh and good luck with the procedure.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
Thank you
If it worked for you the first time, there is a good chance of it working again too. You should totally go for it. I'm considering having another baby too. We have already applied for it. It's going to be an exciting year. Good luck to you. Hope you make a decision soon.
alissonclark
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 17, 2019
-
I agree. My friend had her first baby through IVF. She went for it again but it didn't work the second time. She went for a couple of more cycles but it failed. She tried again after 3 years. Surprisingly, it worked. She had changed clinics. Maybe it was the lab error that caused problems.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 17, 2019
Thank you
Hello. You should totally go for it. I'm sure it will work this time too. Don't freak out if it doesn't work the first time. Sometimes that happens. Wishing you very good luck. Let us know what happens.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hey, there! This is a really nice story. I'm so glad things worked out for you. It happens quite rarely, to be honest. Which is why these stories make me so happy. This is because I'm undergoing the procedure, too. You need all the support you can get. I've got my booking done. I'll be undergoing IVF, as well! Hopefully, I can share my story, too. These are really motivating and inspirational. They provide a push for women who have hit a dead end in their TTC journeys. Thank you for sharing it! Keep up the good work. Keep us updated on how the next one goes! Good luck to you!
Respond to Rebecaa56
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Welcome to the forum, honey. We're all very excited to have you here! I'm glad you decided to make an account, here. We can all learn quite a bit from your journey! We have a huge variety of women here. Some have managed to conceive, after difficult journeys. Some are still trying. Others are just now starting their assisted conception journeys. So, it would be very useful to have your wisdom! Congratulations on the first one. Here's to hoping the second one goes just as well. Keep us in the loop! I'd love to know how that one goes. Good luck to you! Sending you lots of prayer and love. You can do this!
Respond to Laura191