Failure

sarabrown1 2 Posts Wednesday August 9, 2017Registration date September 20, 2017 Last seen - Aug 23, 2017 at 02:21 AM - Latest reply:  SeguraRRR
- Aug 29, 2018 at 10:39 PM
Did anyone go through infertility struggle? I am creating the self-awareness through my story. It is one of the worst kinds of things which can happen to anyone in life. I know I still have to struggle a lot.
I am trying to figure out the easy to fertile my eggs. I went through several treatment and meet with many people. I know that I can manage to provide all the information which is important to have a baby in my life. I am going through forum and forum and sharing my story in the hope of help. I hope I will get support from here.
See more 

Your reply

35 replies

Alessia.Violet 134 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 12, 2018 Last seen - Feb 28, 2018 at 07:56 PM
Thank you
Hey, there I hope you're doing good. Well honestly speaking it isn't easy to be told that you won't be able to conceive. However, in the world we live in anything is possible. You can conceive through other methods if not naturally. Try opting for IVF or even surrogacy. As these are the methods of the day. I have had my own experience with them as well. The clinic I opted for gave me a full briefing about the process and were really helpful in choosing. So yes you also do your research and feel free to ask.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Mar 5, 2018 at 09:48 AM
Thank you
Hi Sara! Yes! You're doing great! You came to the right place. Well, I think Alessia is suggesting you right! You should try having an IVF! I'm also having one later this year at a center of reproduction in Ukraine. So, yeah! Just try another way! You can do it!!! Wish you all the best! xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
bennythegiant 21 Posts Saturday February 3, 2018Registration date March 5, 2018 Last seen - Mar 5, 2018 at 01:18 PM
Thank you
Hey, this a great idea. Many people really need this kind of awareness. There are so many people who do not know about the basic infertility treatments.
Doing this would do many people a huge favour. I have been through all of it. I did not know what to do. there was no one to help me out. I had to do all the research on my own. It was a tough time for me. But many people on this forum helped me a lot.
I got to find out a lot from people's personal experiences. Our support is always with you. This is the kind of cause everyone will support you for.
Let me know if I can play a part in it.
I will be glad to help.
Respond to bennythegiant
Thank you
Hey Sara, most of the females here in these forums are having infertility issues. We all sign up here to find the solution of our problems related to infertility. Infertility is the worst thing. I know this very well because I am facing double infertility. A very fewer people face this issue. I and my husband both are infertile. We have not any other option than surrogacy. I have no idea what sort of infertility are you facing. But a number of medications and procedures are there to deal with this issue. Like IUI, IVF and the latest one surrogacy. Even if both partners are infertile, they can have their own baby through this process. The people who don't like adoption, surrogacy is the best option for them. The most important thing is that you find the best clinic for yourself. Search on the net. Go to visit different clinics. I have been researching this process for last three years. Now I am going for this procedure. When I am totally satisfied.
Respond to autumn82
Thank you
It's really very bad thing to suffer. I know it. I know how much sad you are feeling. How much depressed you are. Just don't be worry. Listen you have to try infertility treatments that are so much in these days. You can get help from IVF. For that you have to know about this that what is your physical health. If your condition is good than IVF would be best for you. You can also try surrogacy. It's going to help you in your regard as well. If nothing works out than just leave all these tensions and adopt some child. Help others as well. That would be your best deed.
Respond to pheobe412
DeniseCastaneda 13 Posts Monday March 5, 2018Registration date April 1, 2018 Last seen - Mar 5, 2018 at 10:03 PM
Thank you
There is nothing worse than the feeling of not being able to conceive. At Least not for me. I am sure many of you out there share the same story. When I was told I might never have a baby naturally I was more than heartbroken. I was ruined, or atleast I felt so then. My condition though is familial. So, I guess I always had this fear inside me of being infertile. But to have your fears stand in front of you taking the shape of a harsh truth is something nobody wishes for. So, anyways, time passed, depression grew. I distanced myself from all my friends and family. I would wander the roads searching for God knows what. Then a family friend visited me one day. She was pregnant. She told me about how she has the same problem but is pregnant too. It was the happiest day of my life. It's been three months along the IVF procedure now. I am in my 10th week now. This little bump is the centre of all my hopes and love now.
Respond to DeniseCastaneda
BarbaraHicks 33 Posts Monday March 5, 2018Registration date June 15, 2018 Last seen - Mar 5, 2018 at 11:50 PM
Thank you
Hello, I would tell you that I am trying to conceive for 2 years.In these years, I had great hope and strength that one day I will get it positive. But I think it's not better for me to conceive naturally.So, I had to go through for surrogacy.I had the great experience, My husband is not agreed with me to conceive the through surrogacy.But later on, when he saw the baby.He forgets all the things.Life is not easy but with positive thinkings and hard struggle you can stabilize it.
Respond to BarbaraHicks
belastewart 6 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date March 6, 2018 Last seen - Mar 6, 2018 at 09:19 AM
Thank you
You are not the only one who are facing this kind of problem. There are many couples facing this kind of problem in their life. For past many years, so relax you are not the only one who are facing this kind of problem in life. Try to remain strong as this is the most important thing in your life. You can have a baby in your life. There are many other ways from which you can have a baby in your life. Like many couples who are facing infertility issues are trying to have a baby through surrogacy process. There is another process like IVF from which you can easily have a baby. So in this modern era there are lot of good clinic's providing excellent facilities to have a baby. Try to keep your self up to date about information you need most to get rid of your infertility problem.
Respond to belastewart
Nicolebill123 29 Posts Monday March 5, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Mar 8, 2018 at 01:30 AM
Thank you
Hi dear. I appreciate what you are doing. It is indeed a difficult job to explain what you have gone through. It is very sensitive too. I think through this there will be many women who will understand what they should do. I am really feeling for you. You must have gone through a lot of stress. I wish all the struggles turn into the sweetest fruit. wish you all the best.
Respond to Nicolebill123
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - May 21, 2018 at 12:35 PM
Thank you
Hey girl. I know it must be a hard time for you. But you are not alone. Many of us struggled in different ways. I have struggled for 5 years. My struggle started after my miscarriages. everything was fine when I was diagnosed with infertility. I went for the treatments. I went to the different clinics too but same. In the end, I decided to give up. But this was no solution. I went to a clinic and they suggested me surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. I found my surrogate there. They provided me best of everything. Now I am a happy mother.
Respond to stacyben
emily001 73 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - May 21, 2018 at 01:07 PM
Thank you
I know it must be a hard time for you. In any case, you are not the only one. A large number of us battled in various ways. I have battled for a long time. My battle began after from the first day of my marriage. I was infertile and I never knew. I remained infertile for 10 years. The reason for my infertility was unknown. I went for the medications. I went to the diverse facilities as well however same. However, this was no arrangement. I went to a clinic and they proposed me surrogacy. I went to a center in Europe. They provided me all the facilities they could. They gave me best of everything. Presently I am a cheerful mother.
Respond to emily001
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - May 21, 2018 at 01:17 PM
Thank you
Well, now you don't have to worry about anything. Now as you are here. You could get all the help you wanted. Everything is going to be alright for you. Just try to be calm. As per your condition. I think you should move towards some treatment now. There are a lot of treatments available for these conditions. You just have to visit the clinic a couple of times. They would take a couple of tests and then tell you appropriate treatment for your condition. You don't have to worry about anything. Just try these treatments. I guess it's a good option for you. Just be positive.
Respond to pheobe412
Oliviasmit 95 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 10, 2018 Last seen - May 21, 2018 at 01:23 PM
Thank you
Hi Sara! so sorry to hear your story. I know infertility can be hard. I have also been through it and just like you I had also sought help in forums and luckily for me, I was guided right. After 2 failed IVF I was left hopeless. After posting my story on a couple of forums I got to know about surrogacy and good surrogacy clinics. I applied for surrogacy through a clinic in Ukraine. I was nervous at first but it turned out better than I had imagined. I am not a mother to a baby girl that I had through surrogacy. I recommend you give surrogacy a chance as it is a sure shot. Take care and good luck
Respond to Oliviasmit
Eleanor045 37 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - May 21, 2018 at 11:39 PM
Thank you
Hi! I feel so sorry for what you had gone through. Infertility is very bad thing happens in a woman life. Children are a blessing. But You need to stay calm and positive. Hope for the best. Surrogacy is alternative to cope with infertility. I had faced infertility for many years. TTC many times but didn't conceive. Then I opted surrogacy for myself. I went Ukraine for it. I had blessed with a baby girl through surrogacy. I suggest you that you should go for it.
Respond to Eleanor045
mistygray 126 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 12, 2018 Last seen - May 23, 2018 at 02:17 PM
Thank you
Hi. I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. You don't deserve this. But the key is to stay hopeful. I know of a great clinic that you can go to. You will get the help you need from there. Good luck. Things will work out for you.
Respond to mistygray
Hannahdrake 63 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 1, 2018 at 01:38 PM
Thank you
I would love to hear your story. Many people here do face infertility. In fact, it is very common these days. Both the kinds. The male and female both. In my case. It was my husband. I asked him if it was me. Will he support me? He said yes he would. That was it. I was there for him. We tried IUI first. It failed. We decided to go for IVF then. It was a risky decision. I am glad though. I took it. It was a success. We have a baby now. She is 5 months old.
Respond to Hannahdrake
aliceblake 128 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jun 1, 2018 at 04:49 PM
Thank you
Hello darling. You seem like you are in a lot of pain. I understand. Thank you for sharing your story. You will have a beautiful baby one day. Don't lose hope.
Respond to aliceblake
BarbaraHicks 33 Posts Monday March 5, 2018Registration date June 15, 2018 Last seen - Jun 12, 2018 at 04:29 AM
Thank you
Hey Sara! How are you? Hope you are doing fine. I didn't quite understand your post. There was a lot of struggle. You were infertile. What exactly did you do to get over that? What treatment did you go for? And where did you go for it? It is a nice step by you. Trying to create awareness is good. But you didn't exactly share your story. Or your struggles. Or actually anything. I hope you will share your story soon to actually spread awareness. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Respond to BarbaraHicks
Jassiedeen01 35 Posts Tuesday June 12, 2018Registration date June 15, 2018 Last seen - Jun 12, 2018 at 03:05 PM
Thank you
Hello SaraBrown. How are you doing? I am sorry to know about your struggles. Infertility has prevailed all over the world in very short time. I hear many people talking about their infertility. I am also one of those. TTC is really a tough journey. I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility. It was the worst I can get from life. We struggled a lot to have babies. I thought that I can never have one. But the day we decided to give surrogacy a try was the best day. We flew to Ukraine for our surrogacy. Now we have our baby girl. I am sending love and wishes to you. I hope it goes well for you. More power to you.
Respond to Jassiedeen01
Thank you
Unexplained infertility is a too severe verdict. It’s maybe the most disappointing when you are healthy and not able to have a baby. I will suggest you to try surrogacy and IVF, IUI treatments as they are in most cases successful! Prayers from my side. Good luck
Respond to sonia
1 2 Next