Surrogacy Overseas

mmats09 1 Posts Thursday October 12, 2017Registration date October 18, 2017 Last seen - Oct 18, 2017 at 01:24 PM - Latest reply: Nelly_J1 16 Posts Tuesday March 13, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen
- Apr 21, 2018 at 01:23 PM
Hello everybody,

I am opening new medical tourism company. My goal is to helt childless families have their baby. Our company will take care of all the needs that couple will have.
But my question is what do you think of this service?! What are the obstacles for you?

Please write your opinian.

Thank you
See more 

Your reply

13 replies

GiaFoster 5 Posts Friday November 3, 2017Registration date January 20, 2018 Last seen - Nov 3, 2017 at 03:41 PM
Thank you
Hello. I think that is a wonderful idea. What exactly will you be offering? From the term ‘medical tourism’ I get the impression that you will be spreading awareness about the different medical options available all over the world. If that is the case then it would be an excellent idea. Many people don’t know that although the options might be limited in their locality, there are unlimited options available elsewhere. I hope your venture is successful.
Respond to GiaFoster
JosetteLeclair 4 Posts Sunday November 5, 2017Registration date November 8, 2017 Last seen - Nov 5, 2017 at 01:13 AM
Thank you
"A lot less than you think...

Well, good luck with your venture! It's really nice helping people realize their dreams.

The most important thing in this field I think is trust. The more people trust you, the more you are likely to be contacted and referred.

A quick question - which countries will be in your selection from the list? Is Ukraine there?"
Respond to JosetteLeclair
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - Feb 21, 2018 at 01:05 PM
Thank you
I know at this age it is quite difficult to have babies of my own womb.
So i have persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy to have our own children.
Now i'm 43 years old and i am married to another man and we both want babies of our own.
Keeping in mind all the complications regarding pregnancy now i think i should go for some other option to have children.
He has agreed for surrogacy so i started looking for clinics with good surrogacy records.
I have founded many clinics regarding the surrogacy method but i think that the best clinic regarding surrogacy method.
I contacted with them and asked them many questions and every aspect about surrogacy and they replied to every question of mine.
From their satisfied answers i guess the clinic is the best solution for having a baby via surrogacy.
So i suggest that you people should also do your own research regarding surrogacy and should contact a clinic.
But i'm worried about many other aspects like my behaviour towards the baby after knowing everything.
But now i don't have any other options left so far so surrogacy is the only solution to my problems i guess.
If someone is raising a baby from surrogacy method please share your experience with us so we can learn something from your experiences.
Respond to NatashaLiam
bennythegiant 21 Posts Saturday February 3, 2018Registration date March 5, 2018 Last seen - Feb 22, 2018 at 01:59 PM
Thank you
Hey there I think its a nice idea. You will get to make people aware of the whole thing. There are many people who do not know that solutions to their problems exist. The startup will help many people in need of guidance. Start from your local area. After getting positive responses I am sure you would get the courage to expand. Help people out who do not have many resources. Good treatments in pocket-friendly prices really do attract patients.
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - Feb 23, 2018 at 09:11 PM
From my first marriage i had many complications while getting pregnant.
As everytime i conceived i had miscarriages.
I conceived for three times but every pregnancy resulted in miscarriage.
I persuaded my husband to go for the surrogacy method to have a baby.
I found many clinics good surrogacy record and a positive review too.
Me and my husband are looking for a surrogate to raise our child in her womb.
We have contacted clinic for this issue and they are helping us in each and every stage,
They let us meet with the other couples who are raising babies via surrogacy method too.
the couples feedback is so satisfying that we are now ready to go for surrogacy.
The clinic has a number of surrogates who are willing to raise our child in their womb.
The clinic says that they will go through extensive tests methods to clear all the reports of surrogate so that we don't have any problems later on.
The clinic says that the surrogate should be good physically and should be perfectly alright.
the clinic has also its own many surrogates but they are looking the best one for us.
I am married for second time now and i have no luck with having a baby at all.
We both have some biological substances left which can make our own child in someone's other womb.
The consultant has given us a detail of this issue in every aspect.
If someone has experience regarding surrogacy please let us know about your experience.
Respond to bennythegiant
Francemayfield 8 Posts Tuesday February 20, 2018Registration date February 23, 2018 Last seen - Feb 23, 2018 at 08:12 PM
Thank you
Hey there! I think it's a great idea. It will aware everyone of this treatment. And they will also be able to achieve their dreams. There are still many places where they don't know that there are other ways of conceiving a baby. You should do it. You will help a lot of people. And there is nothing good in life than helping other people. Much Love!
Respond to Francemayfield
PatriciaThorsen 2 Posts Sunday February 25, 2018Registration date February 25, 2018 Last seen - Feb 25, 2018 at 10:57 PM
Thank you
Hey There! This is such a good idea bro. You want to help people. That's so good. You will spread awareness of these treatments to everyone. I m with you. We are all with you. Surrogacy is the best treatment for infertility and everyone should be aware of this. Much Love!
Respond to PatriciaThorsen
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Feb 28, 2018 at 11:36 AM
Thank you
Oh yeah! I think that'd be a great initiative. Trust me, hun, there are thousands of couple out there who need it...Well, what are you basically offering them? Only surrogacy procedures? Because, if you're then I think you should also learn about other procedures such as IVF, IUI and other relative ones. I was also suggested to have surrogacy by many people at the beginning of my infertility case. I understand it's a great way for everyone who can't have a child of their own...But, I think I'd still prefer having an IVF or IUI first...Because, I'd definitely prefer holding my child at my own. I wasted 5 years of my life being a TTC...Now, I am heading for an IVF later this year at a clinic in Ukraine. So, yeah! You can think about other things too. That's my opinion...I hope you like it. But, still, I'd appreciate what you intend to do. Stay blessed. xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
gia9 37 Posts Saturday October 21, 2017Registration date July 21, 2018 Last seen - Mar 18, 2018 at 04:21 PM
Thank you
The approach is benevolent...indeed! In fact, I have been seeing that reproductive tourism is gaining much prominence. So, I presume that it must have some benefits to help the troubled couple who are struggling to have a baby. I think the first question anyone has is how good is the success rate of the clinic they are being referred to? so you need to make sure you have a connection with good clinics that has a very high success rate. Next comes the finances - anyone who can afford the high-end fertility assistance in their own country they won't go for medical tourism. This is why the places you choose should be an affordable one especially in compared to the currency at your base of operation. Also, the legal aspect related to surrogacy should be much lenient... that what attracts most reproductive tourism. Lastly, there should be provision for multiple attempts as anyone travelling overseas will want some kind of increased assurance about their chances of getting pregnant. I hope this information helps you in helping others. Good Luck!
Respond to gia9
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Apr 14, 2018 at 02:12 PM
Thank you
Hey, I hope you're doing good. Your idea is definitely a unique one however, I think you should look into whether it is realistic or not. As now that I am undergoing a surrogacy process I know that the clinics who are providing treatments for infertility are already very actively active. So the one I am visiting they upload videos which are really informative and have been helping many couples know about their clinic as well about the treatments. Also, since I am going for surrogacy process initially I wasn't aware of the process, however, after searching for it I found through various clinics about the process. I feel like your idea is great however, you should ponder more on it. Best luck to you I hope this new idea of yours does wonder. All my warm wishes are with you.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
nur_atikson 88 Posts Friday March 23, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Apr 19, 2018 at 11:07 AM
Thank you
Dear no doubt! I think that'd be the great activity. Believe me, there are a large number of the couple out there who wanted it. Well, what are you offering them? Just surrogacy methods? I think you should tell them about different methods. For example, IVF, IUI, and other similar ones. When I went through different tests and was declared as infertile. I was suggested to have surrogacy by many individuals. Well, surrogacy is a great blessing of science. It's an awesome option for everyone who can't conceive naturally. But, I think despite everything I favor having an IVF or IUI first. Because I'd want to deliver my youngster on my own. I wasted 5 years of my life being a TTC. Now, I am setting out toward IUI treatment. Maybe in June, we will visit abroad. You can consider different things as well. That is my opinion. I trust you will like it. I'd acknowledge what you plan to do. Remain positive as the final decision is yours. Baby dust to you!
Respond to nur_atikson
Hannahdrake 63 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Apr 19, 2018 at 01:42 PM
Thank you
This sounds amazing. I mean this is much needed. There is no awareness about such issues. Many Ip's struggles a lot.All because of inadequate knowledge. A great initiative taken by you. Wish you all the best of luck. Keep us updated.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Nelly_J1 16 Posts Tuesday March 13, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Apr 21, 2018 at 01:23 PM
Thank you
"
I think that is awesome. Here's what I think you should do. First, spread awareness. Many people have misconceptions about surrogacy. Those are the reason why many other couples are afraid to have it. They feel like they will have a stigma in the society. They feel that the society will like down on them. It needs to be shown that it's not the case. I have a baby through surrogacy. When I was insecure about this truth, people also taunted me. But since I have become proud of my decision, everyone encourages me. It all depends on your own behaviour. Then comes the facilities you would like to give like accommodation etc. Then comes your database of SMs. Search up some clinics and their services for a better understanding.
Respond to Nelly_J1