Can I became infertile even i have one child?

Registration date
Monday October 30, 2017
Last seen
October 30, 2017
- - Latest reply:  Monika966 - Jun 5, 2018 at 11:59 AM
Hi everyone! I am not sure what is the problem, what I want from you. I have a beautiful son. He is 5 years old. Me and my husband want to have another child but I can not conceive again. I don't know For the first time I conceive almost immediately, without any problem. And that pregnancy was somthing beautiful, without any sort of problem. Is there a chance that I become infertile after that? I don't know wht may be a reason for me not getting pregnant.
See more 

Your reply

20/21 replies

Registration date
Tuesday October 24, 2017
Last seen
January 8, 2018
Thank you
Hi Nicholette! If you have a child it doesn't mean that you are protected from problems you might have in the future. Infertility can come after some while. Everything depends on the reason why you can not get pregnant. My advice is to go to the doctor. He would be able to tell you more. After checkup and tests he will know what is the problem. I can only tell you that you masn't make any conclusions before you got all the facts. It might be something that can be treated. Maybe you just have to relax. See the doctor and you will know.
Respond to NorahJ
Registration date
Tuesday October 24, 2017
Last seen
January 27, 2018
Thank you
A man or woman who has already had a child can also become infertile. A problem can develop after the last child was born. Sometimes the problem is not the man’s or the woman’s alone but a combination of the two. And sometimes both partners seem to be healthy and no doctor or test can find out what is causing the problem. Either way, visit a doctor. Only that you will know what is stoping you from pregnancy.
Respond to CasandraF
Registration date
Monday October 30, 2017
Last seen
October 30, 2017
Thank you
Off course, I know that the doctor is the only one who can tell me for sure what is the matter. I am going to the checkup next week. I am so nervous, I can not wait. I am so afraid what I will found out. I want to have one more child.
Respond to Nicholette
Registration date
Tuesday October 24, 2017
Last seen
January 8, 2018
Thank you
If the checkup shows any problem don't think that is everything over for you. Try to think about other methods for getting pregnant. I don't know what you think about artificial insemination. You can consider ivf or other methods. I am telling you that because I have a very good experience with ivf. If you are inerested I can tell you something about it and about a clinic in Ukraine where my dreams come true.
Respond to NorahJ
Registration date
Saturday November 4, 2017
Last seen
November 8, 2017
Thank you
Hi Nicholette, having a child already does not mean that you cannot suffer from infertility issues in future. You might be having some issues with your reproductive system now. I think you need to visit the doctor. He will be able to diagnose the problem. He will even tell you the solution if any problem is found. Don’t over think. Stay calm and visit the doctor. He might be able to help you in a better way. Good luck.
Respond to CristopherBriseno
Registration date
Sunday November 5, 2017
Last seen
November 8, 2017
Thank you
Infertility is sometimes very complicated really difficult to capture. I think you should have a medical consultation. I am not contemplating that you can't conceive. But, I've seen many women trying to conceive for years. So, I think you should start getting to know other options like surrogacy. I myself had one as I wasn't able to conceive due to my inability.
Respond to AveryPosey
Registration date
Friday February 2, 2018
Last seen
February 22, 2018
Thank you
dear woman!I know it is hard to believe.There are depressing times in conceiving.There are women all around you facing the same problems even their first time.They know that it might not happen but still, they try.You already have a sun.So, you must not lose hope so soon.Consult a doctor.He will help you more than people.The sorrows will go away soon.There are many other ways of getting a baby other than conceiving yourself.So BE POSITIVE
Respond to jenn945
Registration date
Monday February 5, 2018
Last seen
February 27, 2018
Thank you
Well, Norah, I'll be straight. You may be infertile or you may be not. Points that favor your fertility are that you have a child so no disease by birth. You had no problem conceiving that child also goes in favor of fertility. But it is not impossible for you or your DH to get infertile after having a child. It could be that you are just needed to try a bit longer this time. But in my opinion, you should get yourself checked. Better safe than sorry. Consult your doctor ASAP and get this matter sorted out.If you hear a good news, good for you. You can get back to ttc. If not, you'll know the reason in time to resolve it. Both ways it turns in your favor. Being cent percent sure is always the right choice. It seems like your best option as well. So why wait? I wish you Good Luck!
Respond to FloraBiber
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
hi Nicholette. Life gives you tough times, that doesn't mean that you give up and go into depression. Make yourself strong and fight! Infertility is very common nowadays. I would advise you to consult a doctor before predicting things yourself and making yourself upset. It doesn't matter if you are infertile too. There are many other processes out their from which you can have a baby. Think positive. Lots of love!
Respond to alisa123
Registration date
Wednesday January 31, 2018
Last seen
February 24, 2018
Thank you
this could be due to any reason.I mean what you are facing is known as secondary infertility.Do not be alarmed a lot of women are going through the same issue.Also, you if your child is only 5 years old I believe you can still conceive.You are not infertile you just need to wait a little longer.There is a big gap between your pregnancy and now.This can sometimes lead to complications of pregnancy.I want you to TTC for an at least another year before using any assisted methods.even if all else fails there are multiple procedures left that may help you in conceiving.one thing you should keep in mind is assisted pregnancy treatments can be expensive.So be very mindful of this.couples really tend to go overboard with the whole process.Try finding a clinic or agency from abroad.It will save you around 30-40k easily.good luck you sweet wonderful lady, it will all work out in the end.
Respond to Lenda866s
Thank you
Nicholette this is the main problem that every woman is facing this time. I think there are more chances for you to ovulate. At your first son time, your pregnancy was normal. Means there were no complications. Hope so you will have your TTC very soon. Once your system comes into functional form then chances of loss become minimized. But for clarification, you should get some precautionary measures from your physician. Maybe he/she will suggest you such medicines which boost up your functionalities to ovulate. Have a nice visit.
Respond to Relax
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
Thank you
Hi. This happens sometimes. There could be a problem with your uterus or egg formation in the ovaries. You really need to see a doctor. Get yourself checked for this. This is a possibility. If the doctor says you are fine you can choose other options for yourself. There are many other options to have a baby. You could go for IVF if there is no problem with you. IVF helps one conceive a child. A lot of people need IVF for another baby after having one or two naturally. But I really think whatever the problem is, it gets solved with treatment. You can keep trying. I hope things work out for you. Good luck.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Tuesday March 20, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey. I am so sorry for you. I think you chose a right place to discuss. Sometimes a woman may face secondary infertility. In this, she may not face any difficulty in the first baby but maybe she faces conception problem in the second baby. My sister had it. She wanted to have another baby but she faced infertility. She went for the treatments too. But nothing happened. So after 2 years of struggle, she decided to go for surrogacy. She went to a clinic in Europe. the clinic was affordable so she went there. She is a happy mother now. She has no more worries now. She has a baby girl now. She is planning to have another baby.
Respond to stacyben
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
I am so sad for you. I think you picked a correct place to talk about. Some of the time a lady may confront optional infertility. In this, she may not confront any trouble in the child but rather perhaps she faces conception issue in the second infant. My friend had it. She needed to have another child yet she confronted infertility. She went for the medications as well. In any case, nothing happened. So following 10 years of battle, she chose to go for surrogacy. She went to a clinic in Europe. the facility was moderate so she went there. She is a cheerful mother now. She has no more stresses now. She has a child now. She is wanting to have another infant.
Respond to emily001
Thank you
Hi Nicholette! If you have a child it doesn't mean that you are protected from problems you might have in the future. Infertility can come after some while. Everything depends on the reason why you can not get pregnant. My advice is to go to the doctor. He would be able to tell you more. After checkup and tests, he will know what is the problem. I can only tell you that you didn't make any conclusions before you got all the facts. It might be something that can be treated. Maybe you just have to relax. See the doctor and you will know.
Respond to racheliqua
Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey. How are you? I hope you're doing good. Yes, there's a possibility, for sure. Age can be a factor as well. Infertility is a curse and sadly it can strike anyone. I'd suggest you get checked up with a doctor, ASAP. There's no point wasting time. It's important to find out the reason. Once you do, you can take the next step. Hopefully, it won't be something serious. But my advice would be to prepare for every scenario. No point putting all your eggs in one basket. You can always take up other choices like assisted conception. Good luck!
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
I am really sorry for that. Well, you see you can always have other options. still, there are other options available for you. You can always go in that direction. Everything is going to be alright for you. I think you should try IVF. It's the best possible solution for your condition as I think. I think you should give it a go.
Respond to pheobe412
Thank you
Hey dear. Don't worry at all. May be it all because of your internal hormonal system disruption. So you must visit a good clinic. And consult a doctor. And hope for the best. Everything will be fine.
Respond to tandy789
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi Nicholette! Hope you are in good health. While there are still chances of getting infertile after one child I don’t think it is the case with you. Since you said your first pregnancy was without any complication, you just have to wait and try hard on it. Although I have been stripped of the gift of getting pregnant I still know a lot about it. You should first consult your doctor to check to see if there is any problem. Most cases of infertility can be cured through medication if diagnosed early. So don’t hesitate to get yourself checked. And try to get more active during the ovulating periods as at that time you have the best chances of getting pregnant. Don’t lose hope. I am sure nothing is wrong with you. It just takes a little more time the second time around. All the best take care.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
A man or woman who has already had a child can also become infertile. A problem can develop after the last child was born. Sometimes the problem is not the man’s or the woman’s alone but a combination of the two. And sometimes both partners seem to be healthy and no doctor or test can find out what is causing the problem. Either way, visit a doctor. Only that you will know what is stoping you from pregnancy.
Respond to anayahill
1 2 Next