I will not be able to have a baby ever

Registration date
Wednesday December 6, 2017
Status
Last seen
December 6, 2017
- - Latest reply:  Gilbert_6706 - Apr 22, 2019 at 02:57 PM
Hello,
Good day everyone. How are you all? My husband and I were TTC for a long time. I was unable to get pregnant. I was really worried. I was trying for last three years. A new ray of hope was raised when I missed my period. I started feeling nausea. I took the pregnancy test. I found out that I was pregnant. I was over the sky. All my happiness turned into sorrow when I had a MC during my third month. I was devastated. It has been 6 months since MC. MC broke me both emotionally and physically. I am trying again but unable to conceive. I feel like I will not be able to have a baby ever.
See more 

20/69 replies

Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 24, 2019
Thank you
Hi Nicola. Negative thoughts just destroy you, remember that! You need to be positive and have patience. Sometimes life tests you like this, so you have to be strong and fight back! There are many options by which you can become a mother. You just need to research them. Firstly, I would advise you to wait and keep trying. There is definitely success after failures! Remember that. My friend had miscarriages and then she was declared infertile. She never lost hope. She went for surrogacy and now is very happy with her son and her husband. So, there's sure happiness in everyone's life. You just have to put efforts in achieving it. I wish you Good Luck! Never give up mate!
Respond to alisa123
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
Thank you
Hey. This does not mean you cant ever get pregnant. Relax. Don't lose hope so easily. People have miscarriages. I'm very sad to hear about your miscarriage but that doesn't mean you can't ever be a mother. Take a break. And keep on trying. Be hopeful. I'm sure something good will happen to you. Please don't just lose all the hope just yet.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Saturday February 3, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 5, 2018
Thank you
I am so sorry for your loss. It must be a hard time for you. A person gets really disappointed when such a thing happens. We get all happy about it. And then later we find out that it is a failure. I hope that you get over this loss. Contact your OBGYN and ask her the reason behind the MC. Her/His answer might help you.
Respond to bennythegiant
Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
Hi Nicola! I'm so sorry for you. well, I realize how it's like to be in a situation like this! I think there are still ways for you to have a child...I mean I know you've been trying for years. I've also tried 6 years as a TTC. But, nothing worked. So, now I'm opted for an IVF later this year at a repro center in Ukraine (dates not confirmed yet)...But the thing is that I'm still trying...So, yeah! Wish me luck! Can you still try it? Have you tried considering anything like IUI, IVF?
Respond to SashaMarcus
Registration date
Monday March 5, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 23, 2018
Thank you
Hi dear. It is really heartbreaking. I can feel your pain. It is very difficult to stand with such difficulty. Did you consult your doctor? What was the reason for your MC? Please get into this properly. I mean continuous Mc’s can lead to infertility as well. You should pay attention to this issue. If there is any complication then he will suggest you something better. In that case, you can go for the other options like egg donation or IVF etc. All this can be possible once you are aware of your exact situation. You should get the treatment at your earliest. I wish you the best. Please refer to the best clinic in the town. There are people who take the benefits of the situation. Do not be depressed. Just think that the best things will come to you.
Respond to Nicolebill123
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 22, 2018
Thank you
First of all sorry for your loss.
I also had 3 miscarriages.
Now if you can't have a baby by yourself than why not go for some other option.
Thrice i had conceived and thrice i had gone through miscarriages at different stages.
I am married for the second time and i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy method to have a baby of our own.
We both have some biological substance left which can make our own child in someone's other womb without having her biological impacts on our child.
The consultant has given us a detail of this issue in every aspect.
So now me and my husband are looking for a surrogate to raise our child in her womb.
We have contacted a clinic for this issue and they are helping us in each and every stage,
I had many complications with my pregnancies in my first marriage everytime i conceived miscarriage happened.
They let us meet with the other couples who are raising babies via surrogacy method too.
The couples feedback is so satisfying about the clinic that we are now ready to go for surrogacy.
The clinic says that the surrogate should be good physically and should be perfectly alright.
The clinic has also its own many surrogates but they are looking the best one for us.
The clinic has a number of surrogates who are willing to raise our child in their womb.
The clinic says that they will go through extensive tests methods to clear all the reports of surrogate so that we don't have any problems later on.
If someone has experience in this surrogacy please let us know.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Well you will don't worry. I am really sorry first of all. You suffered much. I really appreciate your efforts. Just try more and use all of the precautions that are good for you and told by your consultant. I really want people to know that being calm is a key here. Panic body language destroys you. Just keep your patience up. Surrogacy is really well procedure. Just a bit expensive but not to worry It's going to give you a happiness of a lifetime. I think you should try that dear. It'll be best for you.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
You have plenty of options my dear first you have to find out what problem you are facing. Each and every problem has different solution. You got IVF, trigger shot, surrogacy, embryos, frozen egg treatment. You got allot of help from this forum. It's basically for you. First specify your problem and take a hint and consult with doctor. IVF would be good because I guess you are motivated to do something on her own. I think she likes it more than other methods. Still let's see what happens next. Best of luck.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Tuesday March 13, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 27, 2018
Thank you
Dear, I hope you are fine. I'm so sorry about your MC. I know it's very hard to live like this. You lost someone very special to you. I understand because I have gone through this. Please don't lose hope. Everything will be fine. When I had to face all this, I was totally broken. But I did not lose hope. I tried for surrogacy. I did research on different clinics in Eastern Europe. I found a very good one and started the process. Everything went smoothly. Now I have my own baby through surrogacy. I am so glad that I took a wise decision. I would advise you to do the same. Choose an alternative if you can't conceive naturally. Think about it with patience. Good luck!
Respond to amanda280
Registration date
Monday March 12, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Oh Nicola! I'm so sorry for your loss. It's sad to hear your story. I hope everything gets better soon. I hope you are doing a little better yourself right now. I know this must be very difficult. Personally, I never was able to get to the part of being pregnant. My uterus got removed due to cancerous polyps. Had been living in a hollow void ever since that. That was until finally, I and DH resorted to trying out surrogacy. We were quite skeptical at first but now we're so so glad we went through with it! It has been an amazing experience. I would suggest you try it out or look into IV treatments too. Don't beat yourself up on it. You'll be a great mother, and be one soon too! Just be patient. Wishing you the best!
Respond to HanRIchie
Registration date
Friday March 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 13, 2018
Thank you
Hey sweetheart. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It certainly must feel very bad. I also had 2 MCs and that hit me like a rock. I know how hard it must be for you. The battles that you fight within yourself every single day. Blaming yourself for it. I know it. When I lost my second baby it was almost like I couldn't believe anything anymore. I didn't want to live. I was so desperate for a baby. I felt like only it could fill the void in me. Because of seeing me like that my DH researched and came across a clinic in Europe that offered surrogacy. We visited them and felt that it'd be a great thing for us. And so that's how we have our little guy. Why don't you try it out too? Do some research and see what's the best for you. Good Luck.
Respond to Haley748
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 22, 2018
Thank you
Don't worry dear.
It is not good feeling dear.
So sorry for your loss.
I guess you are fine.
Dear i also had a number of complications and problems while getting pregnant.
I conceived for three times but resulted in miscarriage every time.
Now i'm marries for the second time and my husband wants a baby from me.
I told him every aspect regarding my pregnancy issues.
I persuaded him to go for surrogacy option as well.
I guess you also should go for surrogacy method as it is most common now adays.
You should definitely have a baby via surrogacy also you are a tv model so surrogacy will be best for you.
I researched about surrogacy and found it quite helpful for those mothers who can't have a baby from their own womb.
So if you want a baby and want to keep it a secret as well then this surrogacy method is good option for you.
I'm just sharing my thoughts with you regarding surrogacy.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey it's just something you are thinking. It's nothing like this. everything is going to be fine. You could always try other methods. I think that could be best for you in your process. I just wish a lifetime of happiness for you. Just take care and go for some good treatment. Choose wisely.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Tuesday March 13, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 17, 2018
Thank you
Hey, don't lose hope. let me tell you my story. its been 4 years I am conceiving a child but the result was a miscarriage. I was so disappointed and depressed. But I make myself strong. I started to research other procedures to have a baby. I had two options. One of them was surrogacy and other was IVF. so I went for surrogacy because I have seen the forum millions of forums about risk in IVF. So my last option was surrogacy. I had many doubts about surrogacy. One of them was that I wanted my own child but that was impossible. So I visited a clinic they told me that the baby would basically belong to me genetically. This was I just want. Now I have a baby girl and my family is completed. I would suggest you the same.
Respond to sophia098
Registration date
Wednesday March 14, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 15, 2018
Thank you
Hi Nicola! Please don't feel that way. I know it seems tough TTC right now. It must be really hard. But people are able to conceive often many years into trying so there's always hope. Obviously, I wish it doesn't take you that many years. I want you to keep options like IVF and surrogacy in your mind. It's always best to keep backups. Good luck.
Respond to VickyyK
Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 15, 2018
Thank you
Hey Nicolamike, why are you talking like this that you will not get pregnant again? You had only one miscarriage and you lost hope. I have a lot of examples in which ladies conceived naturally after 4 to 5 miscarriages. Miscarriages are a normal thing, just like pregnancy. I have no idea what was the main reason for your miscarriage. But most of the miscarriages occur due to genetic problems. So, we can not do anything. But if your miscarriage occurred due to some other reason. Then you must consult your gynecologist. She can better guide you and can give you any medication. The main thing is the positivity. You are looking very negative. Negative thinking leads to negative results. You know dear stress and anxiety badly affects the female reproductive system. So, stay calm and watch changes happening in your body. Best of luck.
Respond to autumn82
Registration date
Friday March 23, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
So sad to hear about your miscarriage. I can guess how much pain you are feeling now. But it’s a part of life. Be patient and have faith in GOD. Do yoga daily for mental peace because mental peace is necessary before you step forward. I can’t share your hardships but can help you to get out of such situation. This time have some guts and start TTC, be optimistic and follow doctor advice. Hope it will work this time.
Respond to nur_atikson
Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello Nicola. I hope you're doing well. I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. Please keep the faith though. Remember this is not the end of the world. I can imagine the pain you're going through. I can relate to it because I went through it myself. I've had multiple miscarriages, as well. Fact is, it's easy to lose hope and give up on life. Keep TTC, it only has to work once. Just in case, it doesn't, do remember you still have options. Assisted conception is officially something people prefer these days. Surrogacy, IVF, both of these are very viable options. I hope this helps you make a decision. Good luck.
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Thursday February 22, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
I am really hurt after reading your heart touching story. It is sad that you people have lost the hope of becoming parents. I think if this is happening to you, then it is not right. Your problem has a solution.You should never underestimate the power of nature. It is by the virtue of the knowledge bestowed on the humans that science has found the solution. Scientists have been trying to work for the couples who are in despair due to infertility. This profound research has come up with the techniques like surrogacy and IVF. Fertility clinics are working hard to extend these facilities. I think you check the legal status of the surrogacy and IVF in your country. If it is there you may go and check with them. If there is some problem with the legal matters then try going to the clinics in other parts of the world. You can get the best services in East Europe. The clinics there are expert in all kinds of fertility remedies. I have all my best wishes to you.
Respond to Angela1214
Thank you
sorry to hear your story. it is very depressing when this happens to a couple. if you have become pregnant once. it means you are not infertile. try more. I am sure you will get some positive results. but besides this, look other options as well. keep some options in mind do your own research for your mind's satisfaction. secondly, change your doctor. ask some alternate ways from other doctors as well. the best alternate way which I also tried is surrogacy. you can consider it as an option as well. I hope you will take it positively. best of luck.
Respond to beeny