- - Latest reply: Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 at 02:57 PM
Hello,
Good day everyone. How are you all? My husband and I were TTC for a long time. I was unable to get pregnant. I was really worried. I was trying for last three years. A new ray of hope was raised when I missed my period. I started feeling nausea. I took the pregnancy test. I found out that I was pregnant. I was over the sky. All my happiness turned into sorrow when I had a MC during my third month. I was devastated. It has been 6 months since MC. MC broke me both emotionally and physically. I am trying again but unable to conceive. I feel like I will not be able to have a baby ever.
See more 

9/69 replies

Registration date
Tuesday May 15, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 3, 2018
Thank you
hey there! I hope you are doing great. you should not be hopeless. there is always an option. my sister went through the same thing. and now she is really happy because she chooses surrogacy. it's an amazing process. stay blessed and strong and never lose hope.
Respond to marrie07
Thank you
Hey Nicola! I am sorry for your sufferings. Miscarriages can happen, but that doesn't mean that you lose hope. You can still become a mother. I am 40 years old and tried for 10 years. I went through so many rounds of IVF but I didn't work for me. I went into a phase of depression and then my therapist suggested me to go for surrogacy and now I have a 4-year-old son. I managed to get out of depression because this kid brought happiness into my life. I would suggest you to not lose hope too and try IVF or surrogacy. Keep your faith strong and best of luck in your future! Prayers with you xx
Respond to soniadorth
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
I am really sorry, dear. It's really bad. I don't know what to say. Please keep patience. It could happen to anyone. You just try to take care of yourself. Everything is going to be alright. There are a lot of other methods available for your help. It's really helpful to you. Just try to be positive. I know it's so much difficult for you to do so. Still, give it a go. Everything will be alright.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hi! I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. It takes a lot from a woman. You are such a brave lady. I had also a miscarriage twice. Well, I suggest you don't give up. I had faced infertility for five years. Then surrogacy was the last option for me. I had opted for surrogacy. Finally, it makes my dream true. I had blessed with a baby boy. I suggest that you should also go for it. Good luck
Respond to Eleanor045
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
I am so sorry to hear about this. But don't stress about this Nicola. You can always opt for other treatments like IVF and surrogacy. Just stay positive and live a stress free life. I am sure you will get through it. Everything will turn out just fine. Infertility is something no woman should have to go through.
Respond to Olivia_29
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hi, Nicola. How are you? I hope you're doing okay. I can understand what you must be going through. Miscarriages are not the end of the world, though. I know you feel hard done by. However, it was not your fault! Trust me, it could've happened to anyone. So, don't be too hard on yourself. You need a bit of time to recover, mentally and physically. Then, you should try again. Before doing that, I would suggest getting medicals done. Better safe than sorry, you know. So, the problem isn't recurring. Good luck to you! I hope you have better luck this time around.
Respond to Lilliana21
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
I am really sorry to know about your MC. I can understand how hard this must be for you. However, dont lose hope and stay strong. I think you should visit a doctor. A good RE that will be able to help you. Just keep yourself busy. The busier you are better it will be. I am in the whole TTC boat as well. Therefore, I can understand that the struggle behind all of this. However, recently I opted for IVF. This is my second cycle with a different clinic. so far things are going really well and I think it is because of the doctor and the clinic I am visiting. Therefore, make sure the doctor is experienced and knows what he or she is doing. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
I am really sorry to hear about your MC. I can understand how hard this must be for you. However, dont lose hope. I am sure things will get better. the technology in this field has improved and therefore there are a lot of options available to look into. You should research about IVF IUI and even surrogacy. However, one thing that I have learned from my own experience is that it is really important to visit the right doctor. One good doctor can really make a huge difference. Previously things were not working out for us. I was so upset as to what would happen. However, the doctor really helped us out. We were invited to the first free visit to discuss what was best for us. I really enjoyed being there with them. It was right after that visit I got a really good feeling from them. Hoping for the best now.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
I am really sorry to know about your MC. I can understand how hard that must be for you. However, dont lose hope! I am sure things will get better. Just stay positive and strong. I am sure things will get better. Make sure to visit the right doctor now. This is something that really has a positive impact on the process.
Respond to Gilbert_6706