Need some advice?

bella252 12 Posts Thursday December 7, 2017Registration date January 15, 2018 Last seen - Dec 7, 2017 at 02:40 AM - Latest reply:  amelia
- Jun 21, 2018 at 12:00 PM
Hello,
Hi ladies. Recently, I found out that I am pregnant. This one wasn't planned. I was on the pill. However, somehow it happened. I talked to my boyfriend about it. He doesn't want a child right now. He keeps asking me to abort. I wasn't prepared for a child either. However, I still don't want to abort. I told him that I want to keep carrying the baby. Even without his help. He got really worked up. Now, the question is this. I can stilll choose to have the child, right? Even without his consent. I'm not sure about where the law stands on this.
See more 

Your reply

16 replies

gvnnkkk 5 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date April 2, 2018 Last seen - Apr 2, 2018 at 03:20 PM
Thank you
As a woman, and by my own way of thinking, its pretty hypocrite. What If you are the one who doesn't want to keep it? You would say the same old "its my body"
Let me tell you this, its your choice to keep it, its your body, but don't put that weight on your bf if he doesnt want to, the parenting its about two, If one doesnt want to then it doesnt happen. That man isnt ready, or do u want to raise the child alone? I mean, keep in mind that he is a person too, you two are logical thinking beings. The mistake were made by two, the mistake shouldn't be resolved by one (in terms of raising a child) and that man could grow a hate feeling towards you and the child as well as you to him.

Think about it very well, talk to your bf and talk about if you two are really really really ready for this. Its not just the love, the money, the stable job, stable relationship, a place of yours, maybe you're ready for motherhood, but he isn't, if you want to give your child a proper future, really think about it. Be empathetic, keep your bf wishes in mind if you really care about him
Respond to gvnnkkk
Thank you
Well, to me this is natural. When a girl gets pregnant she doesn’t want to lose her baby. You did that. That was up to you. now it is again up to you whether you want to conceive or not. If you really want a baby then go for it, don’t consider whether he wants are not. Just do what you want t do. Cheers
Stace18 5 Posts Thursday April 5, 2018Registration date April 5, 2018 Last seen - Apr 5, 2018 at 12:28 AM
It depends on your decision.
Respond to sarahhenry
Alessia.Violet 97 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Apr 16, 2018 at 01:41 PM
Thank you
Well, I think you're acting very mature. I think you should carry the child and not abort. As it isn't even about your or his decision. It is more about the life another human being. I mean I don't think you should just that away like that. I hope you do understand and take a wise decision. Feel free to share your feelings. Best of luck.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
claudiopeters 72 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - May 14, 2018 at 03:47 PM
Thank you
Hey there. Mixed feelings with this one. I am someone who has struggled with infertility. I've had a few MCs. If I were to give my two cents on this, they would be to keep the baby. You have every right to do so. It's yours as much as the baby is his. I know you're afraid of the responsibility at the moment. But, go for it! There's nothing more beautiful than having a baby. I wish I could experience that feeling. However, it is your decision. If you want to have it, you should. If you want to abort it, then I would suggest, you do that too. Good luck to you!
Respond to claudiopeters
grace888 12 Posts Wednesday May 9, 2018Registration date May 19, 2018 Last seen - May 15, 2018 at 08:52 AM
Thank you
Hi Honey. How are you? Well, this is quite confusing to answer. If you both have ended up in a pregnancy then both of you should be ready to accept it. I think, it should be mutual. Why would only you suffer? Your boyfriend must try to understand you. It is really hard for a single parent to raise her child. The baby will miss the affection of his dad. He will demand his love when he'll see others having a dad around him. It is good to see that you are acting mature and independent. I must say that you should consider other aspects too. Think about it again. Make a wise decision. Sending my prayers and best wishes for you.
Respond to grace888
SashaMarcus 92 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 16, 2018 Last seen - May 15, 2018 at 11:39 AM
Thank you
I don't know much about the law. But, all I suggest you that it should morally be your choice. It will really be great for you. There are hundreds of women out there, who don't have the privilege you've right now! So, yeah! Rest is up to you. It's your child and your responsibility. xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
Thank you
As a woman, and by my own way of thinking, its pretty hypocrite. What If you are the one who doesn't want to keep it? You would say the same old " it's my body"
Let me tell you this, it's your choice to keep it, it's your body, but don't put that weight on your bf if he doesn't want to, the parenting it's about two If one doesn't want to then it doesn't happen. That man isn't ready, or do u want to raise the child alone? I mean, keep in mind that he is a person too, you two are logical thinking beings. The mistake was made by two, the mistake shouldn't be resolved by one (in terms of raising a child) and that man could grow a hate feeling towards you and the child as well as you to him.

Think about it very well, talk to your bf and talk about if you two are really really really ready for this. It's not just the love, the money, the stable job, stable relationship, a place of yours, maybe you're ready for motherhood, but he isn't if you want to give your child a proper future, really think about it. Be empathetic, keep your bf wishes in mind if you really care about him
Respond to racheliqua
stacyben 82 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - May 17, 2018 at 11:27 AM
Thank you
Hey, go for what you think is right. Children are the greatest blessing. Many women struggle to have babies. I had miscarriages and then I was never able to conceive. I was so upset but I didnt lose hope so, in the end, I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. They provided to a healthy surrogate. I have a baby now I have no worries in life.
Respond to stacyben
emily001 67 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - May 17, 2018 at 12:11 PM
Thank you
Hello, go for what you believe is correct. Kids are the best gift. Numerous ladies battle to have babies. I always wanted a baby badly. I faced infertility for 10 years. I was so disturbed however I didnt lose trust in this way, at last, I chose to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. They found a surrogate mother for my baby. I have a child now I have no stresses throughout everyday life.
Respond to emily001
Thank you
Well, to me this is natural. When a girl gets pregnant she doesn’t want to lose her baby. You did that. That was up to you. now it is again up to you whether you want to conceive or not. If you really want a baby then go for it, don’t consider whether he wants are not. Just do what you want t do. Cheers
Respond to racheliqua
Eleanor045 30 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - May 18, 2018 at 12:19 AM
Thank you
Hey Bella! I hope you are fine. Well, children are a gift. I think you should not abort. You should carry the baby. At the end decision is yours. I hope best for you in future. Good luck with your future. Stay blessed.
Respond to Eleanor045
Alana90 82 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - May 28, 2018 at 02:28 PM
Thank you
I have no idea over the laws. But I just saw this post as a courage of a woman. And something made me comment over here. That's great that you want to keep that baby. Because that little life is not at fault. You get to see the once who are infertile. And want that one chance to conceive or to have a baby. Their struggle might encourage you to do that. Take this as a blessing. Wishing you all the love.
Keep inspiring.
Respond to Alana90
nur_atikson 88 Posts Friday March 23, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jun 18, 2018 at 12:27 PM
Thank you
Hey, how are you doing? I know it’s hard for you to answer. I hope you had a successful pregnancy experience. Well, may God bless you with good health. Dear, why are you alone suffering from this issue? You boyfriend have to understand you. It’s really hard for a single lady to grow a child. Your baby will definitely be going to miss his father. It will decrease self-confidence in him. It’s good that you are self-dependent and open minded. But you have to take care of other serious issues too. Get relax and think about it. I hope that you’ll make a wise decision soon. Wishing you best of luck!
Respond to nur_atikson
amanda280 37 Posts Tuesday March 13, 2018Registration date June 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 19, 2018 at 06:41 AM
Thank you
Hello. I hope things are good at your end. I hope you are safe and sound. This is quite puzzling to answer. It is great to see that you decide to be independent. But, things are not as easy as you think, trust me. It is hard raising a child alone. Your boyfriends need to understand you. You must talk to him again. It happened because both of you were involved. Now, both of you should be ready to face the consequences. I hope he understands you. It is pretty natural nobody wants to abort her child. It is hard removing your own part of a body. Don't get upset now. I hope things go positive for you. Sending my wishes for you. Take care.
Respond to amanda280
Thank you
bella hello! what’s happened, dear? first I am totally blanked to read your post. Its very hard time for you. I can understand it easily. You should realize your partner that its very hard task for you. try to realize him that you have to face many physical complications after abortion. breast cancer can also occur due to abortions. You should work with your husband. If you have working stills then you should start work. Every woman is fighting to become a mother. After abortions, infertility cases also increase at a greater rate. Try to understand your partner the complications you have to face after abortion. take care and stay blessed.
Respond to amelia