Miscarriage last year

Registration date
Friday December 8, 2017
Last seen
December 8, 2017
- - Latest reply:  alisa123 - Mar 23, 2018 at 03:05 PM
Hello,
Hi all! I hope you all are okay. I'm here to share my story. A little sad one. I had a miscarriage last year. My husband and I were trying to conceive for so many years. Then finally one day, we got the good news. In just a days time, I was pregnant. We couldn't be happier. Life started making sense. However, we did not know that what was coming for us. All those happy memories turned into the sad ones when one night I had a miscarriage. It was just unbelievable. Everything was going smooth. My husband was very upset. We both were I mean. He kept on telling me it was okay but I knew that he was disappointed. I feel like my body has failed me. Now, that it's been almost 14 months since then, we again are struggling. Can't get pregnant. Why is this happening to me? Why???
See more 

Your reply

20/24 replies

Thank you
Hello, I am so sorry to hear this. I can't even imagine what you must be going through. These incidents in our lives make us feel like such a fatal victim and honestly even that is an understatement. It is only natural to feel like why you. But you and your husband are the only people who can get out of this depression. You can try again or you can also consider other options for a baby. I promise you that this is a minor setback to an upcoming beautiful journey of life you will have. Don't lose hope and keep fighting this battle. Take care and keep the faith.
Respond to prerona25
Registration date
Tuesday December 19, 2017
Last seen
December 19, 2017
Thank you
Now it's important that you don't blame yourself. You are not guilty and you can't do much about it. It's life, surprising us every day. No matter how strong we are sometimes it hit us to the ground. Only we can do is to get up and fight again and again. I believe you will find strength to fight. Give yourself a chance to grieve. Then you get up and try again.
Respond to lorenaW34
Registration date
Thursday December 7, 2017
Last seen
January 15, 2018
Thank you
Really sad to listen from you. Becoming a mother of your own child is happiest feeling in the world i know. You people were trying from many years and it ended in few moments. But don't get sad. After trying for many years you got pregnant naturally. It means that you and your husband are perfectly alright. You can be pregnant again. Sometimes, because of some factors like stress, or any sort of medication or our daily routines we did not conceive. But it does not mean that we are infertile. You just don't lose hope. Be relaxed and think positive. Positivity is the biggest factor that contributes in conceiving faster. Stress can affect your system badly. So, be happy and relaxed and i am 100% sure that you will conceive again soon and will have a beautiful baby in your arms. Better luck for next time.
Respond to bella252
Thank you
Hi there. How are you now? I am sorry for your loss. I hope you become a mother soon. Have you tried any fertility treatment? I went through IVF for my 3rd baby. My 3rd baby was born 4 months back. I am a mother of 2 girls and a boy. I think you must go for IVF. IUI and surrogacy are also procedures to have a baby. I think IVF is the most easiest way. I wish you all the best. Take care of your diet and health.
Respond to ilenerose
Registration date
Tuesday October 24, 2017
Last seen
January 27, 2018
Thank you
Hope you are feeling OK now. I want to give you hope. I had a lots of troubles with conceiving. I didn't succeed naturally so my choice was ivf treatment in Kiev. i am writing you this because I want to give a hope o you. It's not everything lost. Today there are different clinics and different methods that can help you. Try to think about it. Talk to your husband about it.
Respond to EminaD
Registration date
Friday January 12, 2018
Last seen
January 12, 2018
Thank you
I am so sorry to hear about your sad story. you should not blame you. As it’s not your fault. The rate of miscarriage is very high and it’s very common in first few weeks of first three months. It’s not only your husband’s loss, baby belonged to both of you, so stop making your responsible for something that was not even in your control. You should take advice of doctor and start trying to conceive gain whenever she thinks that your health is allowing you. Don’t stress out. You will be able to get pregnant gain. Otherwise there is no absolute infertility
Respond to kesha45
Registration date
Tuesday January 16, 2018
Last seen
January 16, 2018
Thank you
Hello there. Hope you are well and feeling better now. I am very sorry to hear about your situation. Miscarriage is the end of 3 lives. Not just one. You should not blame yourself foe something, you have no control over. This is not unusual. 60% of women are subjected to miscarriage in there early pregnancy. The reasons are too many: Physical strength, carelessness, self-medications and many more. I am very sorry for your loss. I advise you to go and consult a good fertility doctor. Ask them about the options now you have. There are so many medical advancements in world, I am sure they will come up with a solution. Surrogacy is an option. I have heard a lot about it and someone I know was a surrogate mother. You can opt for it too. We all support you. Anna.
Respond to anna_khor
Registration date
Friday November 3, 2017
Last seen
January 20, 2018
Thank you
Extremely dismal to hear you out. Turning into your very own mother youngster is most joyful feeling on the planet I know. You individuals were striving for a long time and it finished in a couple of minutes. In any case, don't get tragic. In the wake of striving for a long time, you got pregnant normally. It implies that you and your significant other are splendidly okay. You can be pregnant once more. Once in a while, due to a few elements like pressure, or any kind of pharmaceutical or our everyday schedules, we didn't imagine. In any case, it doesn't imply that we are barren. You simply don't lose trust. Be casual and think positive. Inspiration is the greatest factor that contributes in considering speedier. Stress can influence your framework gravely. In this way, be glad and loose and I am 100% certain that you will consider again soon and will have a delightful child in your arms. Better fortunes for next time.
Respond to Pradeepta
Registration date
Friday November 3, 2017
Last seen
January 20, 2018
Thank you
betany, i am so sorry that you guys had to go through that. i know from personal experience that a miiscarrige makes it so hard on us, and it has a toll on the relationship too. dont worry though, things do have a capacity to turn out fot the beter. i was in the same position as you, and my husband and i found it really hard to cope. we thought we couldnt have a family, but then, we finally went for surrogacy, and we have twins now! they are absolutely beautiful, andi call them my miracle babies. that is to say that dont lose hope. there is always a way, and there is always a silver lining. you have oth been through a tough experinece, but that is not something that seals your fate. there are so many ways you guys can try again. as i just said, there is surrogacy, but there are other things too. you can go to your doctor, and try ivf. i know many couples woh had babies after they misscarried through ivf. it makes it much easier for coupled ot concieve, and they manage to carry to full term . i think that the same could happen for you too. have a thorough check up, and see what precautions you can take for your next pregnancy. talk to your husband about ivf and see how he feels. i hope that you concieve and have a baby soon, andi wish you all the best!
Respond to GiaFoster
Thank you
Hello. I understand your situation. I feel that this might be a very hard time for you to go through with. Things will get okay. I went through a miscarriage 2 years ago when my husband and i were trying to conceive and succeeded. It was very sad to hear that we can’t have a child. I attended a clinic. You should try it too. It helped me through surrogacy. Now my husband and i have a child. We are happy. The clinic was very helpful with everything and it actu Showed that there is more to life. I hope you try this too. I wish you stay strong through everything. I’m again sorry that you went through this. Goodluck with all of your decisions. I hope you have a child soon and stay happy.
Respond to CarlyBenson
Registration date
Wednesday January 24, 2018
Last seen
January 24, 2018
Thank you
Hi, first of all do not loose optimism. You must be devastated and heart-broken, but always remember; whatever happens now is for your own best. We don’t realize it but it comes out to be good in one way or the other. I had a miscarriage three years back. As a part of the younger generation, we are so prone to eating junk and not even focusing on healthy diet. The risk of miscarriages have increased and become a threat. You still can fight this minor infertility issue if you keep on trying. Keep doing some relaxation workouts and consult your OBGN to get a better perspective of your situation.
Respond to EvelynGrego
Registration date
Wednesday January 31, 2018
Last seen
February 24, 2018
Thank you
hey, betany! I am glad you decided to take your feelings on a safe place it is really important for us to deal with them, I find comfort in knowing that yes there are other women like me going through the same struggle. It was really hard for me after my MC, I was only 35 years old and 14 weeks into my pregnancy I had a accident which gave me infertilty and the abiltiy to have a child. I woke up 9 days later and now have a disc in my spine and hips. Life is very hard for me recently but I wish to cope with its strength. It is really important that we have these safe places to talk about women issues because no one understands us better than the women going through the same struggle. You are not alone if you are going through this there is no shame in this please speak out. I will be thinking about you Bethany all the best luck to you and your loved ones;
Respond to Lenda866s
Registration date
Saturday February 3, 2018
Last seen
March 5, 2018
Thank you
Hello! I am very sorry for your MC and I think you should give your body a break. I think you must have the idea about the amount of damage a single MC does to your body. I do not really get it why us women never think about our health because our health is above everything else. I get that you have a very innocent wish, I do too, but that does not mean that we should keep damaging our health in such a bad way. Please try to take care of your self and having an MC at any stage must be so so painful, I can only imagine. You seem like a very strong woman to me. Please get yourself checked by a doctor before TTC one other time. Please do not take my advice lightly. Maybe your pregnancy is not meant to happen the natural way. There are many treatments out there that can help you out very easily. We are always here for you to help you out with that, but first please get your body checked by a doctor thoroughly ASAP.
Respond to bennythegiant
Registration date
Monday February 5, 2018
Last seen
February 6, 2018
Thank you
Hey, It's really sad when the ultimate happiness of your life just ends. It is easy to say that be brave or be strong. But I know it is not easy at all. Miscarriage is unbearable kind of Devastating. I know after miscarriage your world came down into pieces in front of you and all you can do is nothing. I can't just say to be normal in minutes. Because this will take days to get back to normal. But yes! one thing you must realize is that it is not your fault.So don't pity yourself.Don't start thinking that because of this incident you will never able to conceive.
Because it's not true.There are so many ways of conceiving. Take your time to decide that you are ready for treatments. Once you are done making up your mind, be strong headed. Do research, consult good Doctors, and do it. Try to conceive naturally but if it's results are not positive, that's not a problem.Go for IVF it is one of the best options. I personally take 3 rounds of IVF and results was negative.But there were so many successful stories in front of me.And finally now! I am one of them. I felt the same pain you're in now! I reacted so much.I considered myself the reason behind my miscarriage. But now those all things seems stupid to me. Because that's not my fault at all. I will be on fault if I give up after it. But I didn't. I was told that I am infertile.But I stayed positive after many failures. And now I am the most satisfied person with my complete family. So the best thing to do is love yourself and be hopeful.Because miracle happens.I wish you very Best of Luck.
Respond to Clairemorgan
Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
February 19, 2018
Thank you
Hello lady.I am really sorry to hear that.It's really hard to cope with this situation..but doesn't lose hope keep trying with positive thinking.soon it will happen.The same situation is with me but now, I am free from it.You can also free from this worry.keep trying and release all your stress.I knew after those things are quite difficult but not impossible.I hope and pray you can get pregnant soon.wishing you best of luck.
Respond to jenifer345
Registration date
Friday February 2, 2018
Last seen
February 22, 2018
Thank you
hey dear, it is sad to hear that you have gone through so so much n such a short little life of yours.Having a child is a couple's dream and I hope yours to fulfill soon.First, you must go have your proper checkup done by the doctor.Dear girl do not lose hope on this little hardship.There is a silver lining to every sky and your sun will rise soon and shine upon you.Good luck dear woman.May God shower upon you his blessings.
Respond to jenn945
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
It's just because you are taking much stress out of it. Just let it go dear. It's not going to come back. It's just normal thing. It's just what was destined. We can't do anything about it. Just be thankful to God Almighty that you are alive. Still, if nothing happens. There are a lot of methods to seek help. You can go for IVF you can use surrogacy, Adoption is always opened for you. There s an opportunity everywhere. Just let it go. Be Strong.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
Hi Bethany! Well, I'm also having a PCOS journey or you can say TTC journey...I've also not been able to reproduce due to my condition. So, yeah! I know how it feels. I know the struggle is real. I really applaud you for it. I still think that there are ways. So, I'm choosing to go through an IVF now. For which I'm going to a clinic in Ukraine. I think that people should really seek that...Have you tried considering any of the assisted repro procedures? Because there are still ways out there. I'm also just like you. But, still trying...I accepted the fact that some of us are still not able to pursue it naturally....I'm not disappointed...I'm STRONG enough now!
Respond to SashaMarcus
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
August 22, 2018
Thank you
Yes i think surrogacy will be good for you.
So for now i have convinced my husband to go for surrogacy and he is ready too.
I also had many complication regarding pregnancy during my first marriage regarding pregnancy.
Now i am married for the second time and having a child from my own womb doesnâ??t seems to be easy keeping in mind the previous complications in my first marriage.
So now i am going for the surrogacy option as their is no other way to have a baby of my own.
I also contacted a clinic for surrogacy method and they responded very well to my questions.
I suggest you to go for this clinic and at least you should contact them and share your problem with them so that they can propose a better solution for you.
As they suggested surrogacy option for us.
Some clinics are very good clinic regarding surrogacy as iâ??m sharing my experience with all of you.
And i have to go through very hard time like i conceived for three times.
But miscarriage was in fate every time i conceived.
I consulted a clinic regarding surrogacy they provided me a positive feedback.
Now they are looking for a good woman for our baby who can carry our baby in her womb for 9 months.
They will find a good female with all clear tests so that we donâ??t have to face any issue later.
But i am worried about somethings also.
But that doesnâ??t matter as we donâ??t have any other option left for us.
Positive feedback will be appreciated. Thanks
Respond to NatashaLiam
Registration date
Wednesday March 21, 2018
Last seen
July 19, 2018
Thank you
Hello betany, Just read your post. My sincere prayers are with you. Don't lose heart. Keep on trying. God will be with you. You will be given the greatest happiness of your life very soon one day. And think positive. In these circumstances, positivism matters a lot.
Respond to tandy789
1 2 Next