Last seen
January 16, 2018
- - Latest reply: neviawilliams
Registration date
Wednesday January 24, 2018
Last seen
January 24, 2018
- Jan 24, 2018 at 12:07 PM
Hello, We all have good moments and bad moments in our lives. I also had a few good ones. But now the bad ones are active. My significant other truly adores youngsters a considerable measure. I also love them too much. We were extremely cheerful to begin a family. In any case, we were not intended to be upbeat any longer. The news of my coronary illness struck us very hard. Our lives got exhausted. Separations between us have expanded. I am extremely strained at this point. I don't know what to do with my condition. Pharmaceutical is one way, yet I have to give him a child. The pharmaceutical will accept a long time to get to the solution of my sickness. A considerable lot of you may have experienced such a circumstance. Mercifully share your recommendations and encounters with me.
See more 

Your reply

7 replies

Registration date
Thursday December 7, 2017
Last seen
January 15, 2018
Thank you
Hi, sorry to listen your story. you have got a heart disease, it's not your fault. I can not understand why your family memebers are behaving like this instead of supporting you. To conceive a baby with heart disease is possible but very riskey both for baby as well as mother. So, it's better for you to talk to your husband and try some other method like surrogacy for having your own child. It is becoming common throughout the world at reasonable price. Go for it.
neviawilliams
Registration date
Wednesday January 24, 2018
Last seen
January 24, 2018
-
Hi Charlott !! I hope that you will be fine. I feel very sorry for your illness. I know its very awful for someone who has a strong urge of becoming a mother. Just have your faith in God and everything would be fine. Its so obvious that if a mother is having any heart disease then she could not deliver via natural means. Its not safe both for mother and baby. I would suggest you to for surrogacy. Its now legal in some countries. I have also done surrogacy and it was very fruitful for us. There are many countries which are offering surrogacy at nominal prices. Best of luck. Thanks.
Respond to bella252
Thank you
Hi there. How are you feeling now? I am so sorry to hear your situation. Why don't you go for IVF, IUI or surrogacy? I think IVF will suit you the best. Please think about it. Take care of your health and diet. Good luck.
Respond to ilenerose
Registration date
Friday January 12, 2018
Last seen
January 12, 2018
Thank you
I am so sorry to hear about you. I wish you a happy life soon. I have read somethere that there is no absolute infertility. You can try to consult some good doctor. There are many options available. I am sure you will get the dream of your happy family fulfilled soon. Wish you good luck.
Respond to kesha45
Registration date
Friday November 3, 2017
Last seen
January 20, 2018
Thank you
hey. recently i had to go through an ivf treatment as well. It was because I could feel the fact that i couldnt have babies put a strain on my relationship. I was about a month along the treatment when the doctors had me off of then due to an unforeseen side effect of some sort. It was a private hospital so it was a bit expensive. Curretly I am looking into surrogacy and am begining to feel that this may be the right thing for me. I dont want to share experiences that make you choose the wrong thing or make a wrong decision. you should research your own situation and find clinics and procedures that best suit you. I hope everything works out for you and your husband. Cheers!
Respond to GiaFoster
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Last seen
February 12, 2018
Thank you
Hi Charlotte, I am so sorry to read about you. Life sometimes is so unpredictable; we never know that it’s keeping for us. I would say don’t lose hope there are many ways to get over it. You didn’t mention completely the extent of your illness. If by any chance you can try IVF and is this doest suits your medical conditions then surrogacy or adoptions are other options as well.
Respond to Lindajames22
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
Hey there! I am so sorry to hear about your loss. However, since technology has improved immensely, there are so many alternative treatments available that you can opt for. You should definitely ask for a doctor's help! IVF, IUI and surrogacy are excellent treatment methods which can help you have babies. You should discuss these treatments with your doctor and opt for the one that best suits you. Best of luck! Everything will go fine, just take care of yourself.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Last seen
January 22, 2018
Thank you
Awww dear! I am extremely sorry for your situation. Well, I know it must really have been so strong of you. Anyway! I think you should opt for an IUI or an IVF. Because there are possibilities in these ways. So, you can become a mother! Just think about what suits you better. Stay blessed! xx
Respond to Pheobe87