December 13, 2017
- - Latest reply: jeenia
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Last seen
November 21, 2018
- Oct 8, 2018 at 11:54 AM
Hello !
So, I am 13 years old and i weigh 40 kg for 160 cm, and i think i am too thin and many people say that too... also, I don’t have my periodes, should I be worried ?
See more 

Your reply

2 replies

Registration date
Thursday November 2, 2017
Last seen
March 23, 2018
Thank you
Hello dear! you should be worried but are you energetic enough. If you feel weak and not much energetic please consult a doctor immediately so that he or she can advise your next step and you can re-gain weight and your period is normalized. Less weight is normally due to low diet and malnutrition. You need food, yoga, and other health advice to get back into normal self.
Respond to prerona25
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Last seen
November 21, 2018
Thank you
Hi dear. The problems you shared can actually be serious. First if you are underweight you need to check your diet. Visit dietitian for a proper dieting. Too much of underweight can be a serious issue. Do blood tests of thyroid, anemia, and etc. Do a consult with your doctor. Coming to the second point you should not neglect the matter of irregular periods. Yes irregular periods is a common problem in women. But this should not be neglected. Visit gynecologist for all the test related to irregular periods. Keep posting. Take care.
Respond to jeenia